Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset (12955 Views)

Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung / How To Crack Someone Whatapp Account With Your Own Android Phone / Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Smartphone=but Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by rman: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Is the NEXUS not made by Google?

They already have the NEXUS in the market so this not news.

1 Like

Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by kraftbeats(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nice.. Are u an artiste ? Get Ur Free beat from. http://kraftbeats.org also get WizzyPro Beats www.kraftbeats.org/product/free-drum-elements-2-beat-prod-by-wizzypro-wizzyprobeatz/
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by LockDown69(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thought they already had Nexus?
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
Berrylite:
Check my signature to manage your diabetes naturally and without drugs or insulin injection

u a doctor?
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
osedvgirl:
ok

nice dp
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
NinaTohBadt:
That will be great

android na android
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Google Nexus nko?
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by tomiobj(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
wearobo:
As long as it is 5-inch,GB RAM, has good battery life and microSD card slot, I'm interested grin
if they do it lyk bb priv that is unrootable nko
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Rutycool(f): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Me wey na Ogbonke phone I dey use wetin I get 2 talk. .
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by DaGC(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Curious to see what they come up with.

To those asking about the Nexus, they are not made by google but rather licensed to other OEMs to make, then they offer a pure android experience on it.
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Ibebe: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Whatever.

Who buys the chrome netbook? Who buys nexus?

They should focus on search optimization.
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Yorubago(f): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
But really who cares if Google wants to create another phone when I can have my Tecno Phantom 5 alive and well!

Make dem park wel abeg...
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Oladipupo22: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
luigiajah:
GOOGLE... WE ARE WATCHING IN HD.

While watch when you can afford a Tecno Phantom 5 as a big boy that you are na cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by luigiajah(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oladipupo22:

While watch when you can afford a Tecno Phantom 5 as a big boy that you are na cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
lol.. I still dy wait for google
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by giftedben: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
With this idea. They may end up like blackberry. Google is a software company. They should focus mainly in software production or better still do what Microsoft did to Nokia. They should buy a hardware company or load the Chrome book with Android. Other OEM may decide to dump Android because special treatment is most likely to be given to any smartphone made by Google like early updates etc. That is exactly the problem Windows phone is facing. Inability to convince other OEM to join the window phone production because of special treatment. Believe me No Consumer will like to wait two years to receive updates. Nobody likes to loss. I bet when Samsung, Huawei, Sony, and even HTC start losing. That means bad market and the company will likely stop producing
android smartphones . Example can be taken from Blackberry that shamefully stopped supporting their blackberry OS and started using android.
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
What kind of blog is this ; wearobo ko wearoko ni.
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Mosb(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hot 2 is as good as google na
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmm... what happens to other companies using their android OS?
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by youngguru23(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
It go make sense die..
Aswear
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by myworldtech: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
rman:
Is the NEXUS not made by Google?

They already have the NEXUS in the market so this not news.
read the article over again...yes Nexus is google consumer electronics but it does only the designing, marketing for these handsets. They mass produced by HTC,LG,Samsung etc..otherwise called Google original equipment manufacturer partners.
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Youngpo413: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Who cares
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
thagift:

nice dp
thanchu cheesy
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Bobbybabs(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
This is great news for all android fans. Google has seen all the android smartphones in the market and they know their capabilities. For them to come out now that they want to commence their own official android flagship, then you should know that they are cooking up something big, innovative and different.
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
osedvgirl:
thanchu cheesy
are u Edo?
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Raphoeworld: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
thagift:

are u Edo?

a proud one
cool
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by wearobo: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
If you were in their shoes, would you give it for free? smiley
Feranmicharles:
Will it be given out for free?
Re: Google Is Planning To Manufacture Its Own Android Handset by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
osedvgirl:

a proud one
cool

good to know, were in edo are u from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps / Elon Musk: Doubt About Spam Accounts Could Scuttle Twitter Deal / Airtime Recharge Codes For All Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.