Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today (5722 Views)

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Abagworo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
xtrorse:
Owerri IPOB...

Aba shopping center is not in Owerri. The Owerri protest flopped. Just accept it and try again next time. Stop posting pictures from Aba and Port Harcourt..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Calculia: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Aba shopping center is not in Owerri. The Owerri protest flopped. Just accept it and try again next time. Stop posting pictures from Aba and Port Harcourt..

It was so live that u know it will be futile to deny it happened.
Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Calculia:

It was so live that u know it will be futile to deny it happened.

There was a protest but it couldnt garner sizeable crowd. I've already posted the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Calculia: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo:

There was a protest but it couldnt garner sizeable crowd. I've already posted the pictures.
Your picture was at the start, post the others. Abagworo the hausa will never surrender power to Rochas stop this your pipe nigeria dream.

Biafra is matching to Freedom.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by demielvis: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
juicee1:
they keep trying to cover their shame with lies upon lies. The imo protest flopped BIG TIME.

grin
The imo protest flopped big time, the imo protest was a big flop,imolites did not turn up,they are not interested,bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla you even went as far as creating a thread on it. But vanguard carried it and the photos showed that the number of people that turned up was huge.
My brother you'll run mad oo because of biafra.If you dont like it why not shut up and face front?
I wouldn't have quoted you but you took your hate too too far

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari thinks this is a joke! Am Igbo but honestly with the way things are going, I see trouble from afar. Ask your parents how it started, and they never had social media to ignite the fire. Buhari should realise the guy na wetin em dey find na trouble o!!! If arms enter their hands Nigerian military can't fight two wars at the same time. Boko haram na chids play if ipob massob and mend join to fight. Buhari is thinking from his anus.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Abagworo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
demielvis:

The imo protest flopped big time, the imo protest was a big flop,imolites did not turn up,they are not interested,bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla you even went as far as creating a thread on it. But vanguard carried it and the photos showed that the number of people that turned up was huge.
My brother you'll run mad oo because of biafra.If you dont like it why not shut up and face front?
I wouldn't have quoted you but you took your hate too too far

Never rely on Chidi Nkwopara's news. He is under the pay roll of Imo PDP and has written many lies published by Vanguard including the lie of Imo owing workers for 11months. It is practically impossible.

Vanguard even admitted it was a flop.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pro-biafra-agitators-demonstrate-in-owerri/

Hundreds of supporters of Pro- Biafra groups on Thursday
marched along major streets in Owerri and called for the
release of Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the acclaimed operator Radio
Biafra.
The demonstrators, comprising members of Movement
for the Sovereign State of Biafra and the Indigenous
People of Biafra, chanted pro-Biafra songs and war
songs.
While the demonstration lasted, armed security
operatives, including the police and the army, in trucks,
monitored the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Calculia: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is a reliable independent third party making known that their was a major protest today in Imo Owerri.

Believe Abagworo at your own peril. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pro-biafra-agitators-demonstrate-in-owerri/

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Abagworo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Calculia:
This is a reliable independent third party making known that their was a major protest today in Imo Owerri.

Believe Abagworo at ur own peril. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pro-biafra-agitators-demonstrate-in-owerri/

Vanguard admitted they were less than 1000. Isn't that enough evidence Imolites rejected it?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by demielvis: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Never rely on Chidi Nkwopara's news. He is under the pay roll of Imo PDP and has written many lies published by Vanguard including the lie of Imo owing workers for 11months. It is practically impossible.

So what are you trying to say that Biafra is PDP stuff?Lol
Bro you posted the morning pictures why didn't you post the pictures of when the rally began in earnest?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Abagworo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
demielvis:

So what are you trying to say that Biafra is PDP stuff?Lol
Bro you posted the morning pictures why didn't you post the pictures of when the rally began in earnest?

Nnamdi Kanu is a PDP apologist and anti-Christianity. Imo State is an APC State and majority Christians.

Vanguard wrote "hundreds of protesters" which means they could number between 100 to 999. All my pictures are real and from Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Just FYI, IPOB matter is still causing terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by demielvis: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Nnamdi Kanu is a PDP apologist and anti-Christianity. Imo State is an APC State and majority Christians.

Vanguard wrote "hundreds of protesters" which means they could number between 100 to 999. All my pictures are real and from Owerri.
Nnamdi kanu is a what?Lwkmd
Anyways i dont care if your pictures are real or not...a few calls will clear any doubts.
BTW i'm an IPOB youth incase you dont know.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
To me I see a small probably rented crowd embellished by bored jobless youths with nothing better to do than to to tag along.

The lack of banners and flags attest to the theory that most of the people photographed did not have anything to do with the protests and were probably already in the area.

Iam Igbo and I can tell you Ndi Igbos are not clamouring for Biafra or independence.

How do we know that this was not a crowd going home after a sporting event and few people decide to produce Biafra flags and take photos?

Biafra agitation is a foreign sponsored scam to build distrust amongst Nigerian with the hope that they can cause our great dear country to break up.

Do not be deceived.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
To me I see a small probably rented crowd embellished by bored jobless youths with nothing better to do than to to tag along.

The lack of banners and flags attest to the theory that most of the people photographed did not have anything to do with the protests and were probably already in the area.

Iam Igbo and I can tell you Ndi Igbos are not clamouring for Biafra or independence.

How do we know that this was not a crowd going home after a sporting event and few people decide to produce Biafra flags and take photos?

Biafra agitation is a foreign sponsored scam to build distrust amongst Nigerian with the hope that they can cause our great dear country to break up.

Do not be deceived.

If you think the peaceful protests so far are rented crowds can you tell your sponsors to organise counter protests in those cities within the shortest possible time to prove your lies?

Keep deceiving your messengers on the internet!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Mckennedy: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

stop acting kingkom style, there was prorest in owerri arround Douglas axies.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Mckennedy: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

Vanguard even admitted it was a flop.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/pro-biafra-agitators-demonstrate-in-owerri/

Hundreds of supporters of Pro- Biafra groups on Thursday
marched along major streets in Owerri and called for the
release of Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the acclaimed operator Radio
Biafra.
The demonstrators, comprising members of Movement
for the Sovereign State of Biafra and the Indigenous
People of Biafra, chanted pro-Biafra songs and war
songs.
While the demonstration lasted, armed security
operatives, including the police and the army, in trucks,
monitored the situation.

is okorocha not owing Imo worker any more?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by mazzi: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Calculia:
The voice of the people. They are sayingy Biafra.
am waiting for hausagworo to come and debunk this one.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Abagworo(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Mckennedy:

is okorocha not owing Imo worker any more?

He was owing 2months then but Vanguard claimed it was 11months. Imo State is not a place you can owe workers and win re-election. Right now no worker is owed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Mckennedy: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2015
GenBuhari:

Do not be deceived.

Biafran paranoid will kill some ppl..sooner they will be crowd trying to enter molue bus, I see cases of heart attacks soon.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Mckennedy: 12:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

He was owing 2months then but Vanguard claimed it was 11months. Imo State is not a place you can owe workers and win re-election. Right now no worker is owed.

I can clearly see you're not current with imo affairs,,, stop fooling urself...a piece of advice.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by rusher14: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2015
kingsman66:
My good people of biafra quote from bible : one with God is with majority NOT APC in upper chambers ooh.

One nigerian PMB appoint only apc as ministers
one nigerian senate walk out of chamber cos of ike plenary in absent of the senate president.
One nigerian south east are negelated in PMB government.
One nigerian mr president oversee the affairs of two offices.
One nigerian only south north and north west rules the country.
One nigerian oil producing states get low RA and non oil states get fat share.
One nigerian mr president keep admat to his election promises
ohh i laugh in greek one nigerian my foot.BIAFRA HERE WE COME GIVE US OUR FREEDOM let my poeple go pharoh

You are quite a good writer.

If you haven't been told I think you might do well in journalism.
Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by ishiamu(m): 12:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:
Your picture is from Asa Road in Aba. Why don't you guys accept Owerri was a flop instead of posting pictures from Rumuola and Asa Road.

U spotted it LoL
Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Calculia: 5:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Mckennedy:

I can clearly see you're not current with imo affairs,,, stop fooling urself...a piece of advice.

Spot on. Abagworo is not in Imo.
Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by EternalTruths: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo

Where are you.?

God bless Biafra

A new black civilization is about to begin. cool
Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Calculia: 6:09am On Nov 13, 2015
EternalTruths:
Abagworo
Where are you.?
God bless Biafra
A new black civilization is about to begin. cool

It is pointless swimming against the tide. Biafra is a nation born out of revolution and hunger for justice.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by EternalTruths: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Calculia:

It is pointless swimming against the tide. Biafra is a nation born out of revolution and hunger for justice.

Don't mind A bag of gworo

When Biafra comes, I will personally insists Rochas is hanged or exiled. cool
Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Noneroone(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

Vanguard admitted they were less than 1000. Isn't that enough evidence Imolites rejected it?
this same vanguard reported that schools, offices and market were shut. Are schools in owerri run by outsiders?

Coming to figure, BBC reported that the entire protesters were in hundreds but that doesnt take away the fact that the of Aba was almost a million.

Stop spreading fake news out of desperation.

You're going crazy unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by luvinhubby(m): 6:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Abagworo:

And the Vanguard newspaper report on it also a lie?
Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Stolen: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2015
It is going down for real. The Zoo must fall.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sorry , I cannot make any sense of this post of yours.
xtrorse:

If you think the peaceful protests so far are rented crowds can you tell your sponsors to organise counter protests in those cities within the shortest possible to prove your lies?

Keep deceiving your messengers on the internet!
Re: Biafra: Ipob Protest In Imo Owerri Today by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
Sorry , I cannot make any sense of this post of yours.

Good! EOD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Tribe Caused Nigeria Lesser Problems / Handsome Young Nigerian Man Declares For 2019 Presidency (photos) / See What Face Mask Turned Yeti Osinbajo Face To-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.