Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network (771 Views)

How To Network Unlock MTN S730 Sm@rt Mini Phones. / Help!!! My Etisalat Bb Subscription On Android Is No Longer Connecting / Etisalat Psiphon Not Longer Connecting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello please.
I was trying to upgrade my hote note (2gb ram) phone and gave it to someone. But the person couldn't. Now the phone cannot connect to the Internet, the imei is invalid and the baseband version is saying invalid. What can I do? Please help me
Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by holarmy10(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by ivoatt(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
I will help you Bro. I had a similar problem too. But I fix it my self
Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by ivoatt(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Root your phone. And install Rom toolbox lite on your Android phone. Your can search google for that or get it @ playstore
Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by ivoatt(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Download this MP0B_001 file at http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e0ba86e2

After you download it.

Open the ROM toolbox
Look for ROOT BROWSER and click it

Scroll and look for sdcard or sdcard2 open it

Look for the MP0B_001 you download on your phone

Long press on the file then click copy

Den click up until you are back to the place you click sdcard the first place

Den click data>>nvram>>md2>>>NVRAM>>>>NVD_IMEI

Den click paste

Lobatan. Den restart your phone
Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2015
ivoatt:
Download this MP0B_001 file at http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e0ba86e2

After you download it.

Open the ROM toolbox
Look for ROOT BROWSER and click it

Scroll and look for sdcard or sdcard2 open it

Look for the MP0B_001 you download on your phone

Long press on the file then click copy

Den click up until you are back to the place you click sdcard the first place

Den click data>>nvram>>md2>>>NVRAM>>>>NVD_IMEI

Den click paste

Lobatan. Den restart your phone

I need to root the phone before this process? Or this process is gonna root and correct the problem? Thanks a lot
Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Please... If I allow someone to copy, maybe my phone's software to another phone, is it gonna affect my phone?
Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by seaboyzen: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2015
work for me like charm, thank you all

Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by ivoatt(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
I need to root the phone before this process? Or this process is gonna root and correct the problem? Thanks a lot

You have to root the phone b4 the process man. So as to be able to have access to your phone software
Re: HELP! Infinix Hote Note (2gb Ram) No Longer Connecting To Network by ivoatt(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
Please... If I allow someone to copy, maybe my phone's software to another phone, is it gonna affect my phone?
It will not affect your phone. Make sure the person didn't move or cut any thing.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cut Off Unwanted Portion Of A Video? / Usb Type C Otg Cord / Help Please! How Do I Download Watsapp On My Nokia Asha 200?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.