Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. (1319 Views)

Presidency And The Senate Draws The Battle Line!! / See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Some Goodluck Jonathan's Picture's That Define Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by mandhi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
This picture below, To me describes the devastating effect of inhumanity through war's around the world. Imagine the long time effects on the poor little girl, psychological, socially and moral wise. What legacy is this generation trying to leave for the next? The last world 1 and 2 memory is till hunting some families, we even have our own civil war with its effects on lots of families but yet some other people are encouraging biafra to fighting another civil war.
I strong think we humans need to drop our politics and concentrate on savings our children from psychological disorders in other to protect the next generation if we truly want to create safe and peaceful world.

Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by chocolateme(f): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yes been on NL severally
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have tears in my eyes right now. Sincerely.
War is madness!

1 Like

Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have tears in my eyes right now. Sincerely.
War is madness!
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by Lanretoye(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
I feel the touch...God please open our eyes to see the benefits of unity.
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by mandhi(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes been on NL severally
Am just seeing it and it immediately struck my subconscious mind.
We need to drop our vices for the sake of our children.
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by mandhi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lanretoye:
I feel the touch...God please open our eyes to see the benefits of unity.
May GOD in his infinite mercy answer your prayers.
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by boboLIL(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Niggas above me have feeble minds

2 Likes

Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by Emekamex(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
mandhi:
This picture below, To me describes the devastating effect of inhumanity through war's around the world. Imagine the long time effects on the poor little girl, psychological, socially and moral wise. What legacy is this generation trying to leave for the next? The last world 1 and 2 memory is till hunting some families, we even have our own civil war with its effects on lots of families but yet some other people are encouraging biafra to fighting another civil war.
I strong think we humans need to drop our politics and concentrate on savings our children from psychological disorders in other to protect the next generation if we truly want to create safe and peaceful world.

Blame Jihadists for the recent problem in the world.
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by bufness(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
omg... war iss bad, i hipe some people spoiling for war will take heed
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by mandhi(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emekamex:

Blame Jihadists for the recent problem in the world.
Am into the blame game but to be human. If we truly would be human. Shouldn't Russia, America and Assad drop politics and face this jihadist, putting a stop to war immediately.
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by cheruv: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Niggas above me have feeble minds
They're serious clowns grin
When the time comes I'd lead Nigeria into a seven year war called war of the three leagues.
By the time the war is over,Nigeria's population would've dropped from 200M to 120M with most of the little tribes completely wiped out.
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by mandhi(m): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
cheruv:

They're serious clowns grin
When the time comes I'd lead Nigeria into a seven year war called war of the three leagues.
By the time the war is over,Nigeria's population would've dropped from 200M to 120M with most of the little tribes completely wiped out.
Then am truly sorry for you.
Re: An Epic Picture That Draws The Line On Human's Inhmanity To Human. by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Nobody wants war but If you do not want all the kids, grandmas & grandpas in all the 5 South-Eastern States to feel the agony & fear of this beautiful little Syrian girl, then shun your Biafran agitation & embrace 1 Nigeria so that we can all live in peace, else the reality of these Aleppo pictures below will be replicated in all your territories within 3 months - I assure you grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Some Uncomfortable Truths About South Africa. / How Omoyele Sowore Of Saharareporters Escaped Rape, Blackmails Politician For Mo / Electricity Tariffs To Increase – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.