Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

“Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” (885 Views)

Is Anyone Attending Ake Arts And Books Festival? / Chimamanda Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Science / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by 096: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2015
“Ake Festival is about arts and the representation of people whose work we push” Lola Shoneyin
Read More here http:///1LcFoIM

Re: “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by Mynd44: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
I am definitely attending. Already registered sef
Re: “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by Mynd44: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2015
I am at the venue right now at the Cultural centre Abeokuta.
Re: “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by Missmossy(f): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Ake festival of life grin

Would really love to be there, to behold the beautiful face of Lola Shoneyin after falling in love with her Secret lives of Baba Segi's wives cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by Mynd44: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Missmossy:
Ake festival of life grin

Would really love to be there, to behold the beautiful face of Lola Shoneyin after falling in love with her Secret lives of Baba Segi's wives cheesy
Too bad. I just saw a wonderful documentary about the environment there....
Promises to be a lot of fun
Re: “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by Missmossy(f): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mynd44:
Too bad. I just saw a wonderful documentary about the environment there.... Promises to be a lot of fun
Hehehe nice,school has other plans for me. Enjoy.
Re: “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by Mynd44: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
If you ain't here...you should slap yourself
Re: “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by SunehriLasgidi(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
sad I couldn't make it. Followed it on twitter tho'
Re: “Ake Festival Is About Arts And The Representation Of People Whose Work We Push” by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Palmwine and poetry about to start

(1) (Reply)

Bleep / I Will Destroy My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins-soyinka / Diaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.