Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For (511 Views)

Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Twitter User Begs Bloggers To Take Down Moji Olaiya Corpse From Their Blogs / Top 5 Most Appealing Male Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For by ujoseph006: 12:27am On Nov 13, 2015
The blogging industry is really filled with lots of competitions after lindaikeji seems to be very wealthy with blog money...

We all know we have very popular bloggers in the industry, e.g lindaikeji, bellanaija, naijaloaded... Etc..

But today's not about them, its about the promosing upcoming bloggers that are definitely going to take over the bogging industry someday!!!

5:- Ngreports:-
I include ngreports in my top 5, due to the trends it pulled in the educational sector at the beginning of this year, some stories and motivational posts that gat people talking. And I think for that, they deserve number 5.

4:- naijagists:-
Naijagists lost its first position to 9jaflaver after their site was outdated for sometimes, which lowered their visits, till currently they started updating fresh contents. But believe me, I wander why this blog haven't yet become very famous, since its been running for more than 3years now!!!

3:-Stargists:-
This blog, which is centered more on celebrity and entertainment gists, occupies our 3rd position today, they've also gat what it takes

2:- Thenetng:-
Thenet is also a good blog, they've been gradually pulling waves in nigeria, and I think this blog is heading to greatness also.

1:- 9jaflaver:-
WOW!! This is my favorite blog, believe me, if its about entertainments and informations, they gat it all in full, they gat really impressive social media presence, like plenty of facebook likes, twitter followers, bbm subscribers and all. They also gat great impressive alexa rank. "I believe, many of you might have been hearing of 9jaflaver"
There quality publications, exclusive gists, and infact, they've also been making waves in major nigeria universities, homes, offices, infact, everywhere.
Re: Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For by sourceofstrenght: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2015
i sure say na u get naija flaver
Re: Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For by Mekky05(m): 12:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Bloghustlers..
Re: Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2015
sourceofstrenght:
i sure say na u get naija flaver
seriously guy u knw wetin I dey tink
Re: Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For by dearsly(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
Where is VIVIAN GIST??
Re: Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For by chipzidar(f): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2015
lol
viviangist
lialiasblog
[url]thebase.ng[/url]
where all of dem undecided
Re: Check Out The Top 5 Most Promising Bloggers To Watch Out For by PreciousOsama(f): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2015
ujoseph006:
The blogging industry is really filled with lots of competitions after lindaikeji seems to be very wealthy with blog money...

We all know we have very popular bloggers in the industry, e.g lindaikeji, bellanaija, naijaloaded... Etc..

But today's not about them, its about the promosing upcoming bloggers that are definitely going to take over the bogging industry someday!!!

5:- Ngreports:-
I include ngreports in my top 5, due to the trends it pulled in the educational sector at the beginning of this year, some stories and motivational posts that gat people talking. And I think for that, they deserve number 5.

4:- naijagists:-
Naijagists lost its first position to 9jaflaver after their site was outdated for sometimes, which lowered their visits, till currently they started updating fresh contents. But believe me, I wander why this blog haven't yet become very famous, since its been running for more than 3years now!!!

3:-Stargists:-
This blog, which is centered more on celebrity and entertainment gists, occupies our 3rd position today, they've also gat what it takes

2:- Thenetng:-
Thenet is also a good blog, they've been gradually pulling waves in nigeria, and I think this blog is heading to greatness also.

1:- 9jaflaver:-
WOW!! This is my favorite blog, believe me, if its about entertainments and informations, they gat it all in full, they gat really impressive social media presence, like plenty of facebook likes, twitter followers, bbm subscribers and all. They also gat great impressive alexa rank. "I believe, many of you might have been hearing of 9jaflaver"
There quality publications, exclusive gists, and infact, they've also been making waves in major nigeria universities, homes, offices, infact, everywhere.

WTF--- http://www.westreporter.com is not included.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In A New Photo / President Buhari,linda Ikeji,others Named Among The 100 Most Influential African / Juliet Ibrahim: Actress Reveals Why Men Cheat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.