Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers (1407 Views)

Man Strolls In Boxers In Owerri After Removing His Clothes (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught In My Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by HARDBUOI: 1:17am On Nov 13, 2015
during my final year in school, I caught a gal in my lodge sniffing my boxers. I promised not to report her to mama (the landlady) but she started forcing me to report her so dat oda gals in d hostel wuld kno im taken. After few minutes of pleading, I decided to report her. Throughout the long time she stayed in the lodge, she always showin me greenlight. she never remove her eyes off me and would always feel h0rny lookin at me. wheneva shez with other gals she wud want me to com there so dat they'll kno she lovs me . I know she would be thinking I had revealed it to some gals in the hostel so dat they ll keep off dat im taken....... i didn't stay till my rent expired; i packed out to live with a cousin bcoz of her, bcoz she always wanted me to fok her. I neva pitied her sha; she was just silly sniffing my boxer

I think this act is not only stupiid but crazy! Most gals do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I know what they benefit from such!!! Idont wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get... oloshos!
Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by RealAdewole(m): 1:25am On Nov 13, 2015
this also should make front page abi?
Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by echobee(f): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by agohmamuda(m): 2:42am On Nov 13, 2015
MY OWN PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU DIDNT PUT *MATURED ADVICE ONLY* grin grin
Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by powerfulsettingz: 3:17am On Nov 13, 2015
The law we call something counter claim.

I doubt if this op have a piece of sense, the only reason a lady I ur hostel would sniff ur boxers could be because she's perceiving some odd odor around ur boxers and was like could it be this guy claiming big boy in the campus boxers smelling? So she checked it out

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by scholes23(m): 3:38am On Nov 13, 2015
HARDBUOI:
during my final year in school, I caught a gal in my lodge sniffing my boxers. I promised not to report her to mama (the landlady) but she started forcing me to report her so dat oda gals in d hostel wuld kno im taken. After few minutes of pleading, I decided to report her. Throughout the long time she stayed in the lodge, she always showin me greenlight. she never remove her eyes off me and would always feel h0rny lookin at me. wheneva shez with other gals she wud want me to com there so dat they'll kno she lovs me . I know she would be thinking I had revealed it to some gals in the hostel so dat they ll keep off dat im taken....... i didn't stay till my rent expired; i packed out to live with a cousin bcoz of her, bcoz she always wanted me to fok her. I neva pitied her sha; she was just silly sniffing my boxer

I think this act is not only stupiid but crazy! Most gals do it at the slightest opportunity they get! I know what they benefit from such!!! Idont wonder the type of sexual pleasure they get... oloshos!
Guy u lie pass satan sha. Few hrs ago someone posted something abt a guy sniffing her panties though we don't know how true the story is and it made the front page now u have come up with ur own so it will trend on the front page. My guy think of something reasonable and not this thrash ur wasting ur time and mb. Now pls do me a favour.

GERRRRAAAAAHIAAAAAA 4 REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in igbo SI EBA PUO)

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 13, 2015
...and this is why I don't visit the romance section.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by pyyxxaro: 4:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Hahahhahahahaahahahahaha

Ogbeni e be like say ur Boxers don turn Inhaler o

Maybe she's asthmatic and ur Old Oshiomhole boxers is the only remedy

Sai Boxers

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by Khd95(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2015
U boxer must b smelling like ogi

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by HARDBUOI: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
RealAdewole:
this also should make front page abi?

and who told u im writing to make front page?
and why are u guyz so obsessed abt thiz front page stuff undecided
i still dont kno y.
some will even make front page and start ranting n thanking their forefathers n stuff.
and i kno u are one of those adult-kids grin
Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by HARDBUOI: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
The law we call something counter claim.

I doubt if this op have a piece of sense, the only reason a lady I ur hostel would sniff ur boxers could be because she's perceiving some odd odor around ur boxers and was like could it be this guy claiming big boy in the campus boxers smelling? So she checked it out

c this mugu grin
atleast i hav some1 to smell my boxers embarassed
what abt u, even a mad woman saw ur boxers on d ground and refuse to touch it grin
Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by samuel051: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin lmfao counter thread
Re: I Caught A Gal Sniffing My Boxers by RealAdewole(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
HARDBUOI:

and who told u im writing to make front page?
and why are u guyz so obsessed abt thiz front page stuff undecided
i still dont kno y.
some will even make front page and start ranting n thanking their forefathers n stuff.
and i kno u are one of those adult-kids grin
. Is that what you think hehehehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Avoid Drinking Sodas (soft Drink) / [Disgraceful Pic] Is This A Weaver Bird Nest? / Apply Now! 2016/2017 Agip Scholarships In Nigeria And Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.