Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} (52712 Views)

Tekno Flaunts All His Awards In 2016 [PICS] / Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) / AY Shows Off His Posh Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by amanze15(m): 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
tekno ft ice prince ...oyeneku cheesy classic!!! a young man doing Good for himself cool
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Richie0974: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Eddy2cute(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
pretydiva:
So wat should I do wit his bedroom ni undecided..

Buh d room nor bad oo cheesy
if him carry u go that room, u nor say na belle u go carry comeout!
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Orikinla(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fine guy. Dubai Airports Invites Musicians and Singers to Perform Live on the World’s Largest Stage in Dubai, see details on http://totnaija..co.ke/2015/11/jack-pack-opens-worlds-largest-stage-in.html
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Damalex4luv(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Akposkool:
Is that an xmas tree? Wahdafuck! The room looks like a stripper club no lie
An xmas tree undecided undecided undecided
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by dopeJemi: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
lumzybo:
Isn't bedroom suppose to be a sleeping/resting room? undecided

I c sound mixer, piano, et al.
To me it's more like a studio. He shld Google what an idea bedroom ought to look like and do the needful.

Thank me later

So google is supposed to tell you how your bedroom should look like? How do people think sef? Did he complain to you that he's not getting enough rest and sleep in his room? Do the instruments operate themselves?

Your comment is irritating to the eyes
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
LOL
That room looks fun grin
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by richidinho(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
pretydiva:
So wat should I do wit his bedroom ni undecided..

Buh d room nor bad oo cheesy

so next u visit you will be familiar wt d room grin
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by deramarks(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm take no if e sure too much for u just let's have diz christmas togeda in other words date me for christmass hmmm chidnmma will reject u by january 2016 #but itz not my business sha
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Jodista123maria(f): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
enjoy ur life
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by kukl0(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
sm ppl are saying nt spacious enuf, wen dey share a rm with 5 oda ppl...cnt u b hapi he has a rm
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by eazydon(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Taaaa! My room better pass this one na! grin wink

Here comes the remix of Tekno’s hit song ‘Duro’ which is currently banging the airwaves. Tekno brings in sensational vocalist and highlife bigman Flavour alongside one of Nigeria’s indegenous rapgods, Phyno. People it’s time to unwind and feel good. with good music. ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE > http://naijareplay.com/music/tekno-duro-remix-ft-flavour-phyno/
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cute boy
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Not bad
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by IceDude(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
The room is kinda kul but isnt spacious enough........E be like coperate olosho room grin
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Not enough space but if that's how he likes it.
Why not?
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by ipreach: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
clean guy
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Rossonero: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
jaybee104:
For kukuma plant palm tree inside dat room
am sure its a self contain apartment dats y he has everytin close to his bed including his studio, and i guess the photographer is snapn from the kitchen cos the toilet is another buliding entirely grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Shortyy:
my boo! gotten christmas tree already? that's cool.

Chai! Shortyy too don dey smoke grass. shocked
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
evegran:
Not enough space but if that's how he likes it.
Why nut?
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
oh boy see teeth
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
where is Itel and injoo
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Continue editing my comments if it makes you happy
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by wunmi2odun(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
AdmiralDru:
And what is the meaning of this ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
evegran:

Continue editing my comments if it makes you happy
Continue accusing a saint of editing your comments if it makes you happy.
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Not bad grin

Hey Airforce1. Look, I tried getting in touch with you earlier. You responded? Or I don't think so. Lol. I have a hitsong that'll get everywhere looking in your direction. I'm not a music artist so I'm not recording it. And I'm not selling it to you. I don't know what I'm gonna get out of giving you this song but I hate seeing that you're wasting the fan base potential you've built up on Nairaland. Do call me if you can.
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by ExInferis(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
All that neon!

looks too much like a psychedelic rave club to me.

Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by theimmortals(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Shortyy:
my boo! gotten christmas tree already? that's cool.
Joseph weak up.
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by gurunlocker: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Akposkool:
Is that an xmas tree? Wahdafuck! The room looks like a stripper club no lie
English brutality
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by Akposkool(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
gurunlocker:
English brutality
i never meant to be concise mr. Know it all. Get that
Re: Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} by lumzybo: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
dopeJemi:

So google is supposed to tell you how your bedroom should look like? How do people think sef? Did he complain to you that he's not getting enough rest and sleep in his room? Do the instruments operate themselves?

Your comment is irritating to the eyes

It all depend on ur knowledge abt the usage of the wonderful search-Engine.

go check in with an optician 4 ur eye irritation.

Thnk me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures / Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos / Angela Okorie Joins IK Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo, Pretty Mike, Groomsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.