Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Forgive Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Forgive Yourself (333 Views)

The World Is Mine Oh God, Forgive Me When I Whine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Yourself by ojadetayo(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2015
With every mistake you will make, with every error you will commit, you must learn how important it is to forgive yourself and many of the people around you. Often times when we make mistakes, we mostly believe that our failures were our fault, the fault of others around us and even the littlest inert objects. But one thing you must understand is that you are not impeccable and that there is every chance you might fail for every chance at success. There is every chance we might fall flat to our face. The only thing that typically keeps us going is our intention of getting the best. So if by chance we fail, our intention has never failed, it’s just the method and approach that failed. But in truth, forgiving yourself may look ridiculous but it is actually necessary if at all you will trust yourself again to succeed in that venture. The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that your method failed you never your goal, you will never move forward. For that reason, it is important that you forgive yourself, learn from your mistakes, move on and succeed like never before. In truth, you actually deserve to succeed.
#ForgiveYourself
#YouDeserveToSucceed

Adetayo OJO.