Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album (571 Views)

Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / Morell Set To Storm Kano With "Musa Is Coming" Album Listening Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album by johncreek: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Wizkid is set to highlight on R. Kelly's approaching collection.

American R&B lord, R. Kelly is set to drop his thirteenth studio collection 'The Buffet', and it contains the Nigerian pop star, on the 18 track special version of the collection.

Wizkid is highlighted on the fourteenth track on the collection titled 'I Just Want To Thank You'.

play

R. Kelly will get an opportunity to add to his count of 40 million collections sold when he discharges "The Buffet'' on RCA Records on Friday, Dec. 11.

Devotees of the three-time Grammy champ don't need to sit tight that ache for the collection, which incorporates the mid year jam 'Lawn Party'. It will be accessible for pre-request on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play. A discharge from RCA said fans who do pre-request the collection will get moment downloads of "Lawn Party,'' "Wake Up Everybody'' and "Walking Band.''

Kelly, who was brought up in the ventures in Chicago, picked the tracks for this collection from more than 450 tunes he recorded through the span of the previous two years.

Here is the track list:

1. The Poem
2. Poetic Sex
3. Anything Goes featuring Ty Dolla $ign
4. Let's Make Some Noise featuring Jhené Aiko
5. Marching Band featuring Juicy J
6. Switch Up featuring Lil' Wayne and Jeremih
7. Wanna Be There featuring Ariirayé
8. All My Fault
9. Wake Up Everybody
10. Get Out Of Here With Me
11. Backyard Party
12. Sextime
13. Let's Be Real Now featuring Tinashe
The deluxe version will also feature:
14. I Just Want To Thank You featuring WizKid
15. Keep Searchin'
16. Sufferin'
17. I Tried
18. Barely Breathin'

http://www.sheyikojo.com/2015/11/nigerian-pop-star-wizkid-to-feature-on.html
Re: Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Wizkid is d most biggest african artist.
Re: Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album by Trendy247: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Drchristian:
Wizkid is d most biggest african artist.

No b small most biggest grin
Re: Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album by dkronicle(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Dbanj av been there b4...dis gyal
Re: Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album by Khd95(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2015
Make wizkid carry ojuelegba style entr d package grin
Re: Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album by trapQ: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2015
cool
Re: Wizkid Will Be Featured In R.kelly Up Coming Album by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Trendy247:
No b small most biggest grin
pardon my blunder jawe

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO: Olaide Qudex - Keresimesi / New Song By Yetty Gold#come Closer / Justin Bieber's 'sorry' Cover By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.