Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Jesus Christ caught Breaking Some Laws - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ caught Breaking Some Laws (1197 Views)

Jesus Broke Some Laws / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ caught Breaking Some Laws by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2015
In the Bible, Jesus broke some laws.
* He first broke the law of biology by coming to this
world through a virgin. If you ask a doctor they will
tell you it is impossible.
* He broke the law of chemistry by turning water to
wine.
* He broke the law of physics ,by walking on sea.
* He broke the law of economics,he fed 5,000 people with just 5 loafs and 2 fishes.
* He broke the law of government, he ruled without
any election conducted and he is the first and only ruler that moves with each and everyone of us where ever we go our entire life.
* He also disagreed to mathematics which say 1+1+1 = 3 instead he said1+1+1 is equal to 1 ( TheTrinity ).
* He broke the law of gravity by ascending into heaven and walking on the great sea.
* He broke the law of nature, he is a mind reader, he also died and came back alive.
* Lastly He broke the law of engineering,I'm an olodo yet he gives me 'A's in my results. grin
* Even everybody who've got different occupations from all over the world always and still asks him for help in their various jobs. I'd say he is a MASTER PLANER.

NOW to every hand that Type AMEN this season God almighty will break all the devil pant for your life. He will never forsake you In Jesus name,AMEN!!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ caught Breaking Some Laws by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Amen.
Re: Jesus Christ caught Breaking Some Laws by sunkieisland(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2015
Thanks. I already enjoy to the fullest the finished works of Christ Jesus. Amen all the same
Re: Jesus Christ caught Breaking Some Laws by hahn(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Op, you have broken the law of sanity by believing all that you mentioned undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ caught Breaking Some Laws by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
What a prime _fucktard!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass – Cardinal Okogie / The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad / Which Country Has The Fastest-growing Church In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.