Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Description To Oshun River - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Description To Oshun River (847 Views)

Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, Aka Ji Ovo Igbo Leads Community To Omambala River / #lemonade:see What Beyounce Says About Yoruba,oshun Goddess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Description To Oshun River by just2okworld(f): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Hello all,can someone please give a description to oshun river,a friend needs to be there for an excursion trip,thanks!
Re: Description To Oshun River by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
Go to Oshogbo. You will get directions from there.
Re: Description To Oshun River by Tolexander: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2015
just2okworld:
Hello all,can someone please give a description to oshun river,a friend needs to be there for an excursion trip,thanks!
description to Osun River or to Osun River Shrine?
Re: Description To Oshun River by just2okworld(f): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Tolexander:
description to Osun River or to Osun River Shrine?
Osun River Shrine
Re: Description To Oshun River by Tolexander: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
just2okworld:

Osun River Shrine
depends on where you are coming from.

No matter where you get to in Osogbo, ask anyone, you will surely, certainly and definitely be given the description to the Shrine sir!
Re: Description To Oshun River by just2okworld(f): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Tolexander:
depends on where you are coming from.

No matter where you get to in Osogbo, ask anyone, you will surely, certainly and definitely be given the description to the Shrine sir!
Ok thanks
Re: Description To Oshun River by just2okworld(f): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=Tolexander post=40117002]I no understand o bro!
Shey the person wan visit Osun Osogbo Shrine healing ni? Cos I no understand o![/quote
Error 101 pls
Re: Description To Oshun River by Tolexander: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
just2okworld:

She has gone for an abdominal scan,and it was confirmed she has pelvic inflammatory disease,could this be a toilet infection or what?
I no understand o bro!

Shey the person wan visit Osun Osogbo Shrine healing ni? Cos I no understand o!
Re: Description To Oshun River by just2okworld(f): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Error 101 pls
Re: Description To Oshun River by just2okworld(f): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Tolexander:
I no understand o bro!

Shey the person wan visit Osun Osogbo Shrine healing ni? Cos I no understand o!
Error pls

(1) (Reply)

Two Years Anniversary Of Ebola Salt Water Bath / Ukrainian Babe Cries She Wants "Dodo" (fried Plantains) / Watch And Download Olojo Festival In Ile Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.