Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads (798 Views)

Nigeria Police Establishes Radio And Television Stations / Rivers Re-run: What Amechi Said On Radio And MY Message To The APC, / BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads by mohemos: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2015

Re: Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads by DaBullIT(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Basteurds

Una no get oyel money again so tay na zoo people dey pay una to advertise their business

Una be bush / zoo people abeg
Re: Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads by Canme4u(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2015
lol
Re: Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads by naijapips02: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
the sooner u understand that this new biafra is nnamdi kanus business empire, the better for u.
Re: Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2015
naijapips02:
the sooner u understand that this new biafra is nnamdi kanus business empire, the better for u.
Let him do business.

The most important thing to some of us now is this:

Biafra is on the hot burner.
When the chips our down, if he messes up, we will boot him out and continue our match to freedom.

The sooner some of you get this , the better.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads by freez2ryme(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Would u have preferred him to be a street beggar and fund his Secession campaign or independently generate Money for to pursue what he believe in

@op Even ur illiterate father would prefer the later.
Re: Biafra Radio And Website Selling Ads by mohemos: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
freez2ryme:
Would u have preferred him to be a street beggar and fund his Secession
campaign or independently generate Money for to pursue what he believe in

@op Even ur illiterate father would prefer the later.

I know you are happy that you just insulted someone by referring to His father as an illiterate. Sorry brother the opposite is the case because am literate enough to know that "illiterate" is not an insult but a result of someone's findings about another person's educational level. But what baffles me is how your system is generating an output without any input (Miracle) i.e. how you know not my father and you just concluded that He is an illiterate. Anyway my doubt have been cleared by your miraculous agreement to follow Kanu's Biafra agenda without knowing anything about Him as a person or His ultimate plans for this chaos driven protest claimed to be peaceful protest.
How can you tag a protest to be peaceful when you ceased freedom of movement of other people, stopped other from performing their business activities, stopped student from going to school e.t.c. You that know not the meaning of peaceful protest have the gut to refer to my father as an illiterate. Don't worry, your ignorance level have been detected and you are partially forgiven of your mistakes.

To the subject matter, So, you know Kanu has no money to sponsor the actualization of Biafra before He initiated it and you without making any research to weight the pros and cons of the protest risked your life for a deadly protest that has cost some people their lives.
Do you know Ojukwu single-handedly sponsored Biafra without selling any advert ? grin I know you don't.

How on this earth would someone thinks selling advert on a Website and Radio station visited by some little amount of people would generate money to sponsor a country or a war ?
My brother, you will be forgiven totally if you can make solid research and revert you ignorant thinking and actions.
God bless the land of the rising sun!

(1) (Reply)

Senators: N25 Billion Is Stolen From The TSA Daily Under Buhari's Nose / Warri/effurun Road Expand To Six Lane / How APC Govt Goofed Over N25b Deduction From TSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.