Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Funniest Nicknames Ever. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Nicknames Ever. (1032 Views)

Share Your Nicknames (a.k.a) And Why The Name Is Given!! / Nicknames Instrumentalist Give Themselves / Sataric Nicknames And Their Origins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Nicknames Ever. by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Hey dear nairalanders let's all gather here and catch some fun about some of the funniest,weirdest,hilarious,decent,majestic and maybe bossy nicknames you have seen or ever heard.
* I've heard and seen some. Here are the nicknames;
Obarajesus..uwapitosiana...emmeritus...Thefatone...
drinkwater...alosiba...muwabuwwandoski...opatanaego...idoguns...ihatebuhari...mmadu...ask4bigneyo. grin

Mind you any nick related to you wasn't done purposely but just for fun xo don't fight pls.. If mine is funny don't hesitate adding it with the speed of light.

C'mon don't spoil the fun. Let's make here a zone of peace and joy. grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by fazzy28(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2015
otamegizoru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by Khd95(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Gels b like #prettydiva,arent divas supposed to b pretty
#sexypenguine....dis one tire megrin
#sexyangel,...God is watching u
#preetycindarela...i wonder if cindarela ugnly b4

1 Like

Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by tobillionaire(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Taobalingo, madmatician

1 Like

Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
fazzy28:
otamegizoru
damn lol does it have a meaning
Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by boboLIL(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Bo0hari

Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family...

1 Like

Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
This nickname is xo damn.. P.Ennis grin
Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Bo0hari

Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family...
wahlai cheesy
Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Khd95:
Gels b like
#prettydiva,arent divas supposed to b pretty

#sexypenguine....dis one tire megrin

#sexyangel,...God is watching u

#preetycindarela...i wonder if cindarela ugnly b4
Women that attach pretty, sexy etc to their name are ugly most of the times.
Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by decode55(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Tallesty1:

gospel truth
Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by Khd95(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Tallesty1:

their faces go wor wor like first element for peiodic tablegrin
Re: Funniest Nicknames Ever. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Who b dt wey dey call my Moniker?

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Calaba To Benin Express Way. Graphic Photos / I Must Divorce Your Mother By Force!!! / Hilarious Pix. What Is Going Through Her Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.