Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Eiffel Masters Scholarships In France - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eiffel Masters Scholarships In France (454 Views)

Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eiffel Masters Scholarships In France by AKBINARY: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2015
Since my last post here i have been able to locate an additional opportunity that i think may be of interest to you.

Here is a brief summary of this excellent opportunity.
Eiffel Masters Scholarships in France

The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched the Eiffel excellence scholarship programme in January 1999 to support French centres of higher education in their international outreach initiatives, in a context of mounting competition among developed countries, to attract elite overseas students on master's, engineering and PhD courses.
The Eiffel excellence scholarships are aimed at overseas students whose talents and abilities have been recognized by French higher education establishments wishing to attract them to pursue their studies. The courses undertaken in France will help them to obtain positions of responsibility in the public and private sectors.
for full details of this scholarship visit www.scholarsforgraduate..com
Re: Eiffel Masters Scholarships In France by esshman(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Some Mofucking Rules You Gatta Follow If Not?????????????????? / Baddest Expo Ever Liveth / Osun Sacks 82 College Of Education Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.