Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Implementation Of Free Movement Directive 2004/38/ec In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Implementation Of Free Movement Directive 2004/38/ec In Nigeria (978 Views)

Free Movement In Euope May Cease! / 38 Highly Demanded Jobs In Canada / EEA/European Free Movement Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Implementation Of Free Movement Directive 2004/38/ec In Nigeria by brownbonno(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

I am embarking on a project that will analysed and passed to the European Commission on the implementation of the European DIRECTIVE 2004/38/EC, AN EC LEGISLATION ON FREE MOVEMENT AND RESIDENCE OF UNION CITIZENS/FAMILY MEMBERS WITHIN THE EU.
The study will help ascertain the adherence of this directive in Nigeria to Nigerians who are family member of EU citizens.

I want the email addresses of all the 27 EU member state embassies in Nigeria..Your contributions will be highly appreciated.

Member states of the EU
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain ------Already contacted
Sweden
United Kingdom -Already contacted
Re: Implementation Of Free Movement Directive 2004/38/ec In Nigeria by basdow101: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
How far I've u gone with ur research? Any latest development?
Re: Implementation Of Free Movement Directive 2004/38/ec In Nigeria by jellyfish86: 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
any good news?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Apply For Egypt Student Visa Please! / 5 Tips For What To Do If You Get Sick On Honeymoon Vacation / Come And Experience Us At Miccom Golf Hotels And Resort This Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.