Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! (16677 Views)

Fairly Used HD LED 32 INCHES TV For Sale. PIC / How To Clear GOTV E016 And E48-32 Error Message (step By Step) / Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! by ivoatt(m): 10:33am On Nov 13, 2015
I came back from work last night to see e50-32 error code displayed on my DsTv. I unplugged the decoder, removed the smartcard, plugged back the decoder, yet not resolved. So, I decided to google it and I was fortunate to stumble on a trick that worked for me.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-C7QHBPDFQn4/VadgL98Z_BI/AAAAAAAAMeA/mcfrtshMVjQ/s1600/dstv-logo-big.jpg[/img]

If you've been battling with the DSTV ERROR E50-32 and it says press TV and "My channel"...blah blah blah, just follow me through the steps below:

==> Press "Menu" on your DsTV remote control
==> Select "Advanced Options"
==> Select "Dish Installation"
==> Select "Restore to Factory Defaults"
==> Press OK, follow the instruction, and allow it to scan.

Thereafter, you should be able to view your favorite DsTv channels.

I hope this works for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! by dondo83(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
ivoatt:
I came back from work last night to see e50-32 error code displayed on my DsTv. I unplugged the decoder, removed the smartcard, plugged back the decoder, yet not resolved. So, I decided to google it and I was fortunate to stumble on a trick that worked for me.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-C7QHBPDFQn4/VadgL98Z_BI/AAAAAAAAMeA/mcfrtshMVjQ/s1600/dstv-logo-big.jpg[/img]

If you've been battling with the DSTV ERROR E50-32 and it says press TV and "My channel"...blah blah blah, just follow me through the steps below:

God bless you after 4 years this still works .. saved me 2k of calling my installer to come and “search for signal “ information is indeed very useful
Re: E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! by naijadefender: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2020
ivoatt:

Thanks after 5 years, this still works, was thinking of calling a dstv technician before I stumbled on this information. Nice one
Re: E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! by delman88(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello, thanks for the post. I am currently facing this issue. I keep pressing the Menu button but no option comes up. What can I do
Re: E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! by dmetstudio: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
This just helped me now.

Thanks a bunch
Re: E50-32 Dstv Error Solved ! by Spicywify: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
This just helped me now, thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Paperport Professional 14.1.11528.2007 32bits (x86) Et 64bits(x64) + Patch / NASA Spacecraft "Curiosity" Lands On Mars. Returns Photos Of Martian Landscape. / Nigerian Air Force Bomb-Detonating Robot, Tracking Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.