Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Healthy Choice - Power Oil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Healthy Choice - Power Oil (2279 Views)

How To Lose Weight The Healthy Way / We Have Been Wrong: This Is The Healthy Way To Use The Toilet / Lose Weight The Healthy Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Healthy Choice - Power Oil by pranamacharya: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Hi Friends,

Even Today, a variety of vegetable oils can be found in the retail market, many of them adulterated. In most cases, we consumers have no option but to purchase them due to availability and cost implications. Branded vegetable oil is costly, so the average consumer often opts for retail variants sold in used jerry cans and bottles. So the estimation that about 70 per cent of we Nigerians get their cooking oil from unreliable sources is hardly surprising.

But its time now to make the Healthy Choice. The Power Oil Choice. Power Oil – which is non-fattening and cholesterol-free – is designed to suit the purchasing power of varying consumers in the market. Indeed, Power Oil is available in a 140ml Sachet and 750ml/3-litre bottles, depending on we buyers’ preferences.

The best thing i personally like is that the efforts Power Oil takes to initiate a healthy living. You can also read about it here: http://dailytimes.com.ng/power-oil-powers-walk-campaign-for-healthy-hearts/ Also every year on World Hearth Day they run a great program called Pay by Calories in which people win chance of winning awesome gifts by taking part in healthy activities.

I truly patronize Power Oil and would like everyone to try Power Oil and choose the healthier life.

As its the festive season now, Corporate houses and large organizations can place their Power Oil orders at discounted price. I also placed an order and surprisingly Power Oil delivers at no cost anywhere within Nigeria.

For information you can always contact me at 09053697992.

Lets all chose the healthier choice.

Re: The Healthy Choice - Power Oil by geraldpayne: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
The healthy choice would be to go for the power oil at all times. IDK why but the people at http://weednews.co/ seem to think so also, and they recommend cbd over usch different alternatives all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get A Good Massage In Ibadan. / Dislodge And Evacuation Of Septic Tank & Soakaways / Help.. Is This Oral Thrush? (pic Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.