Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President (1201 Views)

Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Inside A Boko Haram Refugee Camp In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by justjify(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Never rubbish anyone; I repeat, do not rubbish your fellow human being because of his/her present trials or circumstances. The Okada man and Security guard you see today could be owner of the company where your father will work to earn money and feed your mother tomorrow. That is life for you!

The circled child in the photo above is the current President of Gabon, Ali Bongo. That picture was taken in an orphanage years ago before he was adopted by Umar Bongo, the ex-Gabonese President.
God will always have His way… and once God is involved in a person’s life, he’s unstoppable!

Re: Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by liljaydee(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by ayatt(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2015
o
Re: Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by Favparis(f): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2015
Don't underestimate thy days of little beginnings........
Re: Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by ETILA100(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2015
God is great.
Re: Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by Spikkylee: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by ashson: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Do not Rubbish my Posts, I may be President Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by justjify(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
@lalasticlala I hope this hits front page for culprits to learn.
Re: Meet The Refugee Boy Of Yesterday Who Is Now A President by politricks: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Of course someone had no shoes in this country and ended up being the president too.

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews: A Biafran Has Told Buhari To Commit Suicide / From SAI BABA To CHAI BABA / Bayelsa State Commissioner For Science Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.