Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) (56812 Views)

Cameroon Residents Repel Boko Haram Attack, Chase Terrorists Into Nigeria.Photos / Army Intensify Clearance Operation,Kill Terrorists,Arrest Boko Haram Food Keeper / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack As 2 Suicide Bombers Kill Scores In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Burger01:
Where did those terrorists get all these munitions

From their sponsors, the real Boko haram themselves.
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by lightuplightup: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
YEAH , THANK GOD.
Gone are the days of 'Tactical Maneuver'
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
una sabi lie ehh... u killed two terrorist and recovered only one car

how on earth can only one car carry all those arms?
biko reframe ds lie
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Akin0: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Well Done guys. May the almighty God continue to protect and guard you all. Amen
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by haywire07(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hahahaha...am I the only one that feels inhuman ?
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Na wa oo dis is an old pix na.
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by brownlolly(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oooh...I wanted to see more dead people

But look at that big gun...Bleep!
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by ibisko04: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Weldon, our soldiers. Victory is sure.
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Alexander001(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
o boy, Nigeria army no get joy oo, see as dem scatter that guy.
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Olukolade1: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
God bless our gallant soidiers
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by chimafoster(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by damyzino(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
flyingsnail:
Lies and old pictures

Ssaaii bbaabbaa
BIAFRANS (been wailing out of frustration since july 2015)
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by mannycrown: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good job NA! Kill all the "MFs"! Nonesense.
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
nothing makes my day more that grotesque and mangled bodies of dead terrorists. my day is made! please kill more and post the pictiures.
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Theophinio(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
JOOHEL:
For Those guys that go to a girl's wall to thank her for
accepting your request. Pls I beg stop doing That.. I dey
shame for Una.. You' visit a girls wall these days. You'll
then see posts like. "Thanks for the acceptment"
"Thanks for the acceptation. " "Thanks for aceptizing
my request." "Thank you for being acceptive . I saw one
recently. " Thanks for accepting my Request may God
bless you and your Family. Anything you seek you shall
find any weapon fashioned against you shall not
prosper. And every evil obstacle will be diverted. IJN.
For ordinary Request oo!. Pls just stop it!!
Nawa ooo
Insecurity of the highest order
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Finish the bastards...all the perpetrators of crime shall one day meet their waterloo
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by acesoul(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
ZYZZA:
please remove the graphic and put joyful pictures of dead bokoharam
i don dey find you since...lets go and write our poem o
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by princefaculty(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Amazing, is it from a new sambisa forest that they came from or the same sambisa we were told have been cleared of insurgents?

God is watching and will sure expose every act of deceit
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
how on earth does boko haram get this kind of sophisticated weapons?
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by explo87(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
[sub][/sub] god bless Nigerian army god bless Nigerian god bless my able president
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by explo87(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
[/sub] god bless Nigerian army god bless Nigerian god bless my able president [email][sub] god bless Nigerian army god bless Nigerian god bless my able president [/email][sub][/sub] god bless Nigerian army god bless Nigerian god bless my able president
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Delesilver: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
may God help us
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by wahles(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
I wish they ld report the number of heroes dah fell protecting us, atleast give enough credit.... God bless u guys#
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by LastProphet: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
vickoozy:
Its so painful that this insurgency of a thing is been politicised, this minute we hear that our able soldiers ve taken over sambisa forest and other strong holds of the insurgents, the next minute we hear of another attack from this same insurgents from the proposed territory our military claim to ve taken over, my main question still remains, where is the CHIBOK girls? and how come our military have rescued over a thousand plus persons that were captured by this same insurgents and how come we didn't hear of there adoptions, some many questions still left unanswered, just yesterday I read here on NL that the IG of police said that they ve lost up to 90,000 police officers to this same insurgents, if that is true then I can't imagine the number of civilian casualties, God alone will come to our resque............

In other news am in love with Aminat508 grin

Its so painful that this insurgency of a thing is been politicised, this minute we hear that our able soldiers ve taken over sambisa forest and other strong holds of the insurgents, the next minute we hear of another attack from this same insurgents from the proposed territory our military claim to ve taken over, my main question still remains, where is the CHIBOK girls? and how come our military have rescued over a thousand plus persons that were captured by this same insurgents and how come we didn't hear of there adoptions, some many questions still left unanswered, just yesterday I read here on NL that the IG of police said that they ve lost up to 90,000 police officers to this same insurgents, if that is true then I can't imagine the number of civilian casualties, God alone will come to our resque............

In other news am in love with Aminat508

do you know the size of borno state? do you know what guerrilla warfare is? did you hear again that bh has any territory? that is progress
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Firevinci(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hmmm!! Those guns there wow
The army can upgrade their ammunitions with these big brothers
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
I fear the long term effects of all this gruesome pictures, call me crazy, but I have been desensitized to the primal nature of these pictures, I don't even flinch anymore.... It's becoming... Normal! And THAT is not "normal".
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by emzila(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
vickoozy:

In other news am in love with Aminat508 grin

In other news am in love with Aminat508
CHECK ON MAP FOR THE SIZE OF SAMBISTA FOREST THEN YOU MAY UNDERSTAND THAT WHICH SEEMS NOT CLEAR TO YOU.
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Its shame to the Nigerian military intelligent and the defense headquarter not to have found a way to completely cut out the weapon supply of the bokos. Among the weapons displayed, there is an externally powered machine gun, these weapons were not designed in Nigeria which clearly indicates that they where brought from outside the country, the NA should identify and cut their food and Weapon supply rout, a hungry man and an armless man cannot fight.
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:31am On Nov 14, 2015
cheesy Army dey fear o? how many bullets dey waste fr that first ab o ki body..na waa..no taking chances
Re: Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) by nobeku: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2015
ichidodo:
Old pictures and Army propaganda ...
Utulu gbagbuo gi dere... Anu MPAMA..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi’s House ‘Invaded’ By Police (Video) / Football Injury Made Aeron Ocholi To Escape The Fatal Accident / I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.