Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day (1283 Views)

Hakeem Onilogbo, Makeup Artist & Hakeem Effects CEO, Who Does Wonders (Pics) / OMG!! Who Did This To Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal (photo) / OMG!! Who Else Heard And Saw What Happened In Paris Yesterday? See Rihanna And… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day by airowblog: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2015

Re: OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day by Miracle4Sure: 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
When you just take osun weed.......
Re: OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day by BrownCookie(f): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day by 9niceguy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Monkey does that
Re: OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day by boboLIL(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
The happiness u get wen u get that special one is immeasurable......

Mean while

Something to spice ur day up wid*****

* how to make babies

A child asked his father, "how were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on". The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "we were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "you lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mum was talking about her side of family..
Re: OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day by eightsin(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
That man surely is high on something
Re: OMG!!! Who Does These On His Wedding Day by JOOHEL: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
For Those guys that go to a girl's wall to thank her for accepting your request. Pls I beg stop doing That.. I dey shame for Una.. You' visit a girls wall these days. You'll then see posts like. "Thanks for the acceptment" "Thanks for the acceptation. " "Thanks for aceptizing my request." "Thank you for being acceptive . I saw one recently. " Thanks for accepting my Request may God bless you and your Family. Anything you seek you shall find any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper. And every evil obstacle will be diverted. IJN. For ordinary Request oo!. Pls just stop it!!

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Bags 10 Nominations In Tooxclusive Awards [FULL NOMINEES LIST] / Actress Daniella Okeke & Ebube Nwagbo Throw Major Shade On Social Media / Nollywood Actor Left Battling For His Life After He Got Badly Burnt On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.