Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land (1338 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land by lizzyslaw(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hey guys, compliments of the day.

Please, I want to travel to Accra, Ghana tomorrow by land but I am confused by the information I have found on the net. I planned to follow efex from yaba but Google just told me that efex is not one of the best 5. I noticed Chisco is one of the best 5 mentioned but a thread on nairaland mentioned how a trip with chisco lasted 3 days on the road and how bad the trip was.

Please can anybody give me adequate info on an efficient transport service, the fare, park etc.

I would really appreciate it.
Re: Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land by dotsdavidson(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
lizzyslaw:
Hey guys, compliments of the day.

Please, I want to travel to Accra, Ghana tomorrow by land but I am confused by the information I have found on the net. I planned to follow efex from yaba but Google just told me that efex is not one of the best 5. I noticed Chisco is one of the best 5 mentioned but a thread on nairaland mentioned how a trip with chisco lasted 3 days on the road and how bad the trip was.

Please can anybody give me adequate info on an efficient transport service, the fare, park etc.

I would really appreciate it.

I have followed Efex to Accra a couple of times and their service is excellent. There are other transport companies like ABC, Chisco etc but their services are not relatively different from one another.

You can check for the fare online, can't really remember now.

Do have a safe trip.

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land by cutiefy: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
[U can try ABC or GUO. Just dat ABC is kinda slow on d road, but got comfortable seat.

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land by lizzyslaw(f): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2015
dotsdavidson:

I have followed Efex to Accra a couple of times and their service is excellent. There are other transport companies like ABC, Chisco etc but their services are not relatively different from one another.
You can check for the fare online, can't really remember now.
Do have a safe trip.
cutiefy:
U can try ABC or GUO. Just dat ABC is kinda slow on d road, but got comfortable seat.

Thanks guys. You have both been wonderful. The thread achieved its purpose. kiss kiss
Re: Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land by Fireson: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
lizzyslaw:

Thanks guys. You have both been wonderful. The thread achieved its purpose. kiss kiss

You now In Ghana? smiley
Re: Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land by lizzyslaw(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fireson:

You now In Ghana? smiley

I am oh! Using the bus as against a flight had its perks.

I was stunned when I saw our border in Ogun State. It was the worst of all the ones I passed through. The least organised and lacked aesthetic beauty. It is sad that a former president of the Federation hails from that state.

I was also wowed by the beach side in Togo. Was tempted to stop and stay 2 days at least. The place is lovely.

Thanks for the advice. Efex got me there safe and sound though the driver took his sweet time. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Urgent: Info Needed On Traveling To Ghana By Land by Fireson: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
lizzyslaw:

I am oh! Using the bus as against a flight had its perks.

I was stunned when I saw our border in Ogun State. It was the worst of all the ones I passed through. The least organised and lacked aesthetic beauty. It is sad that a former president of the Federation hails from that state.

I was also wowed by the beach side in Togo. Was tempted to stop and stay 2 days at least. The place is lovely.

Thanks for the advice. Efex got me there safe and sound though the driver took his sweet time. Lol

Would sure visit Ghana when I'm in Nigeria soon!! cool

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From A Fatal Accident On Bida Road, Niger State / Don’t Visit Ughelli In Delta State; Otherwise, You Will Regret It!!! / THROWBACK (1943): The First Plane That Landed In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.