Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs (3852 Views)

Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Jetjacky(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
When would this thing reach front page na... Abi its not front page worthy? Lalasticlacla ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by demielvis: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
basilo101:
I thought they said IPOB are miscreants, cnt u ppl see hw organised this ppl are? With a complex chain of command and legal back up?
With a complex chain of command and legal back up-I love that

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by demielvis: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
When would this thing reach front page na... Abi its not front page worthy? Lalasticlacla ?
To them it's not.
Only anti-Biafran threads reach front page.
But whether it makes front page or not,the zoo is falling

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
war looms in the background bro
Freedom?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Haliyahboy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
sorry, what is ur problem with buhari? u guys are nt want freedom is only u don't want to hear any abt buhari. ??
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Jetjacky(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
demielvis:

To them it's not.
Yes bro, what else do you think the protest is for?
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Jetjacky(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
demielvis:

To them it's not.
that's bad, and biased, and one sided. If so
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by CyberWolf: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
I laugh at people that think prominent Igbo people don't support Biafra ..You want then to openly support Biafra now so that their means of livelyhood will be grounded by Nigerian government? When the time comes, you will know how far..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Descartes: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
The Zoogeria is doomed

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Descartes: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
These biafrans are setting up land mines to the ancient dinosaur who has lost touch of reality in the 21st century democratic process
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bravo.
This is a big missile, Nigeria and her military can cover their faces in shame!
I can smell Biafra. I can feel Biafra. I can taste Biafra.
Hail Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by drss(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
lalasticlala, Ishilove this thread deserves fp.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nigeria has failed to grow up democratically and otherwise. You can send your students to Biafra for studies.

In Biafra we stand.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
Haliyahboy:
sorry, what is ur problem with buhari? u guys are nt want freedom is only u don't want to hear any abt buhari. ??

Tell me you are not insane. Are you hearing of Biafra today? If you are not, what is it we should even be happy with Buhari for? 5%? Suppression?

Well, don't get it twisted bro.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
EternalTruths:
Buhari wan become war criminal in his old age

I pity the mumu military wey wan waste soldiers lives on another war after BH. cool

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

Good job brother, I've been seeing your unreserved effort.
They had me banned and I couldn't post comments but I am free now.
We shall continue to defend our Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Jetjacky(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Descartes:
These biafrans are setting up land mines to the ancient dinosaur who has lost touch of reality in the 21st century democratic process
i dont understand you, what are you saying
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by MEILYN(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
See Igala man sef dey follow claim Biafra. I mean that man from Anambra that bears Attah is an Igala man.
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by jayonpoint(m): 11:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[size=14pt]Baba God noni....

I can see your handwork for a successful Biafra....

Do protect us as we become strengthened and courageous before our enemies.

just as you are with the courageous David, you gave him victory. Do give us Victory

we are sick and tired of Nigeria.
[/size]
Ur biafra dream dead on arrival. 1. U never saw the need to agitate for ur zoo called state of biafra under Jonathan govt
But u all waited untill election went against ur evil agenda as u almost succeeded in destroying nigeria. Some of
That the fight against bokoharam was part of ur agenda to destabilize Nigeria including weakening her military
So it wont hv the capacity to withstand ur biafran soldiers u hv secretly armed using Jonathan weakness. My advice for u is don't kilo ll
Innocent people of that region out of ur stupidity.
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by jlinkd78(m): 3:42am On Nov 14, 2015
Honestly ima akwukwo di nma. The entire writeup has shown d Biafrans as being highly intellectuals, erudite scholars, non loquacious in approach, organised in methodology and unpredictable in tactics. Cant remember when last I read such an informed line, filled with logics, devoid of innuendos, constitutionally on point and internationally sympathetic. Buhari never saw this coming if not they shd have allowed d bait, Nnamdi Kalu, to v quietly left Nigeria without falling for d trap. It is even a shame dat nobody spotted him at point of entry at d airport until he has chekd into a Lagos hotel and this exposes d ineptitude of d entire security paraphernalia and here they are issuing empty threats. With d coalition of d Human Right groups with attached names and phone numbers shud v send a strong message to d 'zoo' govt but I doubt if they ll understand d message. It is gradually appearing d realisation of d land of rising sun might be achieved faster under d unintelligent approach of this govt. That this writeup is yet to hit front page, despite being one of d best construction of tenses and reasoning, is part of why Nigeria is a zoo where even d mods here prefer to celebrate mediocrity at d expense of merit. U cant suppress an idea whose time has come. Viva Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Jetjacky(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2015
jayonpoint:

Ur biafra dream dead on arrival. 1. U never saw the need to agitate for ur zoo called state of biafra under Jonathan govt
But u all waited untill election went against ur evil agenda as u almost succeeded in destroying nigeria. Some of
That the fight against bokoharam was part of ur agenda to destabilize Nigeria including weakening her military
So it wont hv the capacity to withstand ur biafran soldiers u hv secretly armed using Jonathan weakness. My advice for u is don't kilo ll
guy Jonathan is a bayalsan....
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Jetjacky(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Jlinkd love your comment
Re: Biafra: Human Right Coalition Warns Military Chiefs by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
jayonpoint:

[/s]

[size=50pt]

Cry me a river.

The zoo is going down

No more no less

Biafra must emerge victorious.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Lai Mohammed Was Spotted Doing With Soldiers In Bama,Borno State(photos / Lol. Father Mbaka Asks For Forgiveness? See This. / Don’t Over-rate Your Contribution To 2015 Victory – Junaid Mohammed Tels SW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.