Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra (1709 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Promises40(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
I would like to correct false statement made about Jonathan lost election and the current Biafra agitation.
FACT 1
Biafra agitation never started after the Presidential elections, it has been there years ago.
FACT 2
Radio Biafra started broadcasting in late 2012 two years before election.
FACT 3
The current agitation for Biafra was fueled by this present FG in the following ways;
1. By NBC when they unknowingly advertise radio Biafra.
2. Trying to jam radio Biafra without success wish made the listeners have trust and increase their hope for Biafra.
With this fact I see no reasons someone will want to say that it is because Jonathan lost election,without remembering the roll buhuri played.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by pinkiberry(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
whether oga Jona cause it or not what i know is that I'm a Biafran

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by size40: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Biafra is already a settled matter since 1970. Anybody still talking about is just a joker. When this restiveness gets out of hands, of course the military knows what to do. It is as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Promises40(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2015
size40:
Biafra is already a settled matter since 197
0. Anybody still talking about is just a joker. When this restiveness gets out of hands, of course the military knows what to do. It is as simple as that.

That's a lie bro.

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone
Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01
Carnegiefan chukwudi44
Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard
Easternlion Freedom4biafra
Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u
Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology
Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi
Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan
Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin
Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13
Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders
Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb
Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher
Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland
AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest
Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by EasternLion: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2015
Just as we have started pulling the required diplomatic strings, Biafra will come sooner than many thought, who doesn't want to belong can step aside.
No shit, and the agitation didn't start with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by kingzizzy: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Even if Biafra is because GEJ lost the election, it is the right of Biafra to pull out if Nigeria any time and for whatever reason.

A husband has the right to divorce or leave his wife any time, any day.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by neolboy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
A gentleman
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Promises40:

That's a lie bro.

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone
Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01
Carnegiefan chukwudi44
Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard
Easternlion Freedom4biafra
Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u
Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology
Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi
Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan
Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin
Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13
Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders
Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb
Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher
Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland
AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest
Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

calling out the group of rascals to come to your aid

tell us how many protests like the one you are doing right now did you guys do during Jonathan's time?
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Promises40(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Ioannes:

tell us how many protests like the one you are doing right now did you guys do during Jonathan's time?

There were just that Jonathan handle it in a civil manner, I could remember some time last year when it made headline in the new.
NB: am not a pro Biafra neither am i against it.
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
pinkiberry:
whether oga Jona cause it or not what i know is that I'm a Biafran
Nwa di sharp.
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Yujin(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
size40:
Biafra is already a settled matter since 1970. Anybody still talking about is just a joker. When this restiveness gets out of hands, of course the military knows what to do. It is as simple as that.
Is your indisciplined military made of spirits? You should also get ready to wear the khaki and dig trenches. I also hope you're not a government worker because if you are then get alternative fast.
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Promises40:

There were just that Jonathan handle it in a civil manner, I could remember some time last year when it made headline in the new.
NB: am not a pro Biafra neither am i against it.

neither am I against Biafra myself, but things should be done the proper way. Jonathan would probably have thrown money at them, and that would be the last we heard of it, but this current president is a frugal man.

let them get a referendum if they are serious about it.
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by str8talk1: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Ioannes:

As Biafrans we support our own. So get dat in2 ur dumb thick skull.
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2015
str8talk1:

As Biafrans we support our own. So get dat in2 ur dumb thick skull.
yeah I expect numbskulls to support each other. biafools.
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by str8talk1: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Ioannes:

yeah I expect numbskulls to support each other. biafools.
So where do u belong in d polity...fool? leeches or loafers?
Re: Jonathan And The Increasing Call For Biafra by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2015
str8talk1:
So where do u belong in d polity...fool? leeches or loafers?
I have noticed you, oya run along now junior.

(1) (Reply)

BBC: Iran President Telephones Buhari Over Zaria Killings / Biafra Protest In Enugu (Picture/Video) / EFCC Recovers Over $14 Million In Unpaid Oil Royalty-sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.