Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,434 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pls Who Else Got This Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Else Got This Invite? (1242 Views)

Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Who Else Got This Invite / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Else Got This Invite? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
0806 656 8801, You are invited for a Test/interview on Monday 16th, November 2015 at 8.am. Come with handwritten application, updated CV and photocopies of ur credentials.
6b, John Adollo street, Julie Estate. Clay bus stop, Oregun.

Been trying to call the number that snt it to me but to no avail.
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Invite? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
The confusing part of the msg is that, the phone number included in the msg is not mine, I called the number, a lady wu claimed she knws notin abt d invite pickd d call
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Invite? by Roseey0(f): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Invite? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Invite? by musicwriter(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jadonjack:
0806 656 8801, You are invited for a Test/interview on Monday 16th, November 2015 at 8.am. Come with handwritten application, updated CV and photocopies of ur credentials.
6b, John Adollo street, Julie Estate. Clay bus stop, Oregun.

Been trying to call the number that snt it to me but to no avail.

Did you apply for a job at the said company?. If not, what else do you need as a warning sign?.
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Invite? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
musicwriter:

Did you apply for a job at the said company?. If not, what else do you need as a warning sign?.

I actually applied for so many jobs that I can't even remember
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Invite? by musicwriter(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jadonjack:

I actually applied for so many jobs that I can't even remember

No matter how many, I think you should be able to at least remember the company name.
Re: Pls Who Else Got This Invite? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
musicwriter:

No matter how many, I think you should be able to at least remember the company name.

Toor, I tire oo. No name in the invite

(1) (Reply)

Human Resource Assistant Needed / Vacancies For Fire Watch Personnels In Portharcourt. / Vacancies For Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.