Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest (8050 Views)

Breaking Hundreds Of Biafrans Storm British Embassy In Hong Kong-video / Massive Protest Hit London As Biafrans Storm Nigeria Embassy In Uk-video / PHOTOS: Army Floods Lagos Street This Morning (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by mike404(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tenderly1:

It is you and your likes that deserves to die and not innocent citizens of Nigeria
SHUT THAT DIRTY POOSIE ALREADY angry
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Tenderly1(f): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
mike404:
SHUT THAT DIRTY POOSIE ALREADY angry
I have no time for the likes of you. You aint gat nuffin on me.
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by mike404(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tenderly1:
ARENT YOU ASHAMED OF YA SELF MUST YOU WET YA PANTIES OVER BIAFRA ISSUE

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by calaway: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Isn't that FFK in the 3rd pics?

Btw most of the protesters carry Nigerian passports so why should we take them serious.

cos they hate hate everything about the passport passionately.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Xpaz: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
WinningSun:

there is nothing good about it. may you never experience horror of war. watch BBC documentary film on boko haram on YouTube.
Ndi is I Oji.
Black people black head and black Brain.
each tym ppl calls for freedom.
you irredeemable illiterates quote it as war.
I don't know if that is an intimidation or what
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by truelovecom: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tenderly1:

Babe no make me change my mind on you ooo

Better leave this matter oo
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Bobbystanley(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
nwanlecha:
Just negodu how beautiful and elegant our Biafran flag looks. Everything about Biafra already looks like that of a first world country. No wonder Nigerians are jealous of us, with that their ugly green, white, green flag and terrible National Anthem. If I now talk about our Biafran National Anthem, nkopuzianu. Chai! Biafra ala oma. Biko Chukwu Okike Abiama, do fast and give us Biafra. I can't wait to rock the Biafran uniform.

Nwanne it's a matter of time.

Biafra our country is here
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
demielvis:
Did anybody threaten to shoot them? NO.
Can you see any policeman with a gun and teargas waiting to finish them? NO.
Are they carrying arms? NO.
Why then is the Nigerian police sooo stupid that they shoot at unarmed protesters?

It can only happen in a zoo were barbarism is nurtured, celebrated and cheered by fellow barbaric species.

Last year in Baltimore, there was a violent protest after Freddie Gray's death in the hands of the Baltimore cop's which lasted for more than a week yet the police never fired a shot at any of the protesters despite the fact that the protest was extreamly violent in nature and the protesters were stoning rock particles at the police at a very close range as well as looting and setting business establishments on fire yet no single shot was fired on these protesters.

The national guard were drafted in, yet they didn't kill nor fired a shot on any of the protesters and even when a state of emergency was declared on Baltimore city, these protesters still didn't comply with that directive and no one was killed for that despite the fact that the protest was violent.

Now u can see the difference between a civilized society and a zoo were barbarism thrives.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Tenderly1(f): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
mike404:
ARENT YOU ASHAMED OF YA SELF MUST YOU WET YA PANTIES OVER BIAFRA ISSUE

Run along boy! you aint gat nuffin on me!
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Tenderly1(f): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
truelovecom:

Babe no make me change my mind on you ooo

Better leave this matter oo
See me see trouble, guy just kane ur lane oo who tell you make you shook mouth for my matter? If you change your mind wetin go happen? #Okpokpiteintraining
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by EasternPride: 3:32am On Nov 14, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by kingzizzy: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Just look at civility. Just look at peaceful protest. Even the British police are mingling with Biafran protesters and ensuring their safety and their right of protest right in front of the home of the British prime minister. But if it was in Nigeria, security services will be using bullets and teargas. Nigeria is indeed a zoo

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2015
You are right dear. It is here that's why it's on the lips of everyone.
Bobbystanley:

Nwanne it's a matter of time.

Biafra our country is here
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by kinzation(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2015
Longeria:

Stop taking paracetamol for biafrans headache.
Just hate seeing their news all about
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Kestolovee95(f): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2015
kinzation:
Just hate seeing their news all about
unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it because #Biafraishere.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by kinzation(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2015
Kestolovee95:

unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it because #Biafraishere.
Na dem sabi jhoor sad
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by festico: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2015
no one can stop the sun from rising.

Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Xpaz:

Ndi is I Oji.
Black people black head and black Brain.
each tym ppl calls for freedom.
you irredeemable illiterates quote it as war.
I don't know if that is an intimidation or what

gentle man do you think Nigeria will secede it land in south east to IBO without a fight. the land belongs to FG not indegines. go and read 1978 land use act.
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by kingzizzy: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Isn't that FFK in the 3rd pics?

Btw most of the protesters carry Nigerian passports so why should we take them serious.

What else do you want them to carry? The Nigerian passport was forced upon them same way Nigeria was forced upon them. If they get Biafra today, will any of them be carrying Nigerian passport?
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by truelovecom: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tenderly1:

See me see trouble, guy just kane ur lane oo who tell you make you shook mouth for my matter? If you change your mind wetin go happen? #Okpokpiteintraining

you just dey run your mouth, cos we dey for faceless forum.
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Tenderly1(f): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
truelovecom:

you just dey run your mouth, cos we dey for faceless forum.
Is that a threat? Guy don't make threats on a faceless forum you would be surprised when you get to know the face you are threatening. FYI don't threaten me
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by truelovecom: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tenderly1:

Is that a threat? Guy don't make threats on a faceless forum you would be surprised when you get to know the face you are threatening. FYI don't threaten me

Where's are you , I wanna see you.

PM me
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Tenderly1(f): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
truelovecom:

Where's are you , I wanna see you.
PM me
sorry you have to wait in line
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by truelovecom: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tenderly1:
sorry you have to wait in line

Who cares

Go to hell
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Tenderly1(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
truelovecom:

Who cares
Go to hell
Hahahahahahahaha I laff ya face
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Tenderly1(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
truelovecom:

Who cares
Go to hell
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by truelovecom: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Tenderly1:

I'm a handsome dude.
You boyfriend ain't fine like me.

You wanna check? I can post ma pic for you to see .
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by Tenderly1(f): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2015
truelovecom:

I'm a handsome dude. You boyfriend ain't fine like me.
You wanna check? I can post ma pic for you to see .
it doesn't matter
Re: Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest by truelovecom: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Tenderly1:

it doesn't matter

So what matters?

Happy sunday!

Innoson Seals GTB At Bridgehead Onitsha / Death Of Makoko Chief (Timothy Agbe): Fashola To Blame - Femi Falana / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result