Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React (1406 Views)

Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank / Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by examhall(f): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol. Yes, he said so! A few days ago, singer Omawumi released her own cover of Adele’s hit song ‘Hello’ and Sean Tizzle seemed to think that Omawunmi sang a better version of the song that the original singer, Adele. Nigerians did not find this funny and dragged him via his balls. Continue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3070338_legalnews_jpeg7c942dc13f31c6915f783aec3bc62353

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://examhall.net/home/sean-tizzle-dragged-through-hot-coal-for-saying-omawunmi-sang-a-better-version-of-hello-than-adele/

Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by examhall(f): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by examhall(f): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by examhall(f): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
cc: lalasticlala, seun,ishilove
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
No mind am his high on osogbo weed
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
In as much as i support Nigerian brands, i strongly believe that it's disrespectful of Sean Tizzle to even compare Omowumi with Adele.

Adele is just not her standard

Adele is way better than her best

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Kingsasian(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think the Omawumi's version is the bomb. I heard it on radio this morning and I was wowed. Make sean something something go die jor.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by examhall(f): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Dubemkelly(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Either he was having a hangover or on some shisa affecting his brain...Adele killed it andd Omawunmi gave a good cover of the song with the fusion of the reggae beat but definitely not better that the owner Adele. This why people get deported in the European, illiterate Sean talking anyhow...Its never a competition, they should all know that being on the limelight doesn't put anyone on some competition
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Kayoski(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
true omawunmi version made sense but photocopy can't just be compared to original.. atleast give Adele the credit of probably writing and singing a fabulous track..without that omawunmi wouldn't have had to opportunity to make a cover..

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by dubylhover(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin

how can someborry say that Sean tissue is d malnourished version of davido..damn

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by LOUISXIV: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sean tizzle face frm SA,hand frm ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg ooo
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Afrok(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
His attention don finish, he is back to the internet to seek for attention again.
Adele sang "Hello", that's her business.
Omawumi sang the cover of "Hello" whether better or not, that's her business.
Can someone tell me the business of Sean "Hypo" Tizzle? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by seangy4konji: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wether you like it or not. Sean tizzle is a hot maker.

What are you

Better to relate to the comment he made than the music he makes.hypocrisy get us no where.
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Princezoi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kingsasian:
I think the Omawumi's version is the bomb. I heard it on radio this morning and I was wowed. Make sean something something go die jor.
did u even read the post
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Princezoi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
I just went on twitter on saw it, mehnnn, Nigerians really coming for his ass, what a fool.
Imagine some1 said he looks like an ambassador for tura soap, wicked people.
Well i think he's just looking for attention for his new shitty video.
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Akposkool(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
This guy is not intellectual. Watch family runs and see how a maid in the movie sang serious love by omawumi. If that her version was recorded it would have sold more than omawumi's.
The truth is fans are suppose to sing a song better than the artist.
Omawumi is just a huge fan of adele. How dare you compare them both that's an insult to adele.
I believe tizzle was just looking for attention. Fvcking tura soap ambassador

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
personally, i prefer Omawunmi's version. But Sean Tizzle's tweet didn't make any sense @ all
Re: Sean Tizzle: Omawunmi Sang A Better Version Of Hello Than Adele | Fans React by pretydiva(f): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chaii..nigerians yaff finish Sean tizzle ooo cheesy grin...buh some people r highly bad mouthed shall

(1) (Reply)

Touch Of Cuteness ; Christmas Hamper Sales / Banky W,mocheddah,Timi Dakolo,Cohbams And Wife Stun At MTN Event (photos) / Surebet247: Another Hilarious "Back To Back" Advert Featuring Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.