Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria (2063 Views)

Governor Simon Lalong Holds Peace Meeting With Leaders Of Communities In Jos. / Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) / Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by webcalculator(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
Is pathetic that I can't narrow down the LGAs in Nigeria to its communities. I'm working on a project that will use this information. Is there anywhere I can search?
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by economia: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
webcalculator:
Is pathetic that I can narrow down the LGAs in Nigeria to its communities. I'm working on a project that will use this information. Is there anywhere I can search?
give the job, i will deliver it to you in time
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by webcalculator(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
economia:

give the job, i will deliver it to you in time
Read my post again. Anyway, if you have information on how i can get all the communities in each LGA in Nigeria, tell me. I'm not giving a job
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by LoveMachine(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by mightyokwy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
First of all you have to get the names of each local government in nigeria. From there you can proceed to the history of each of them.
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by Inca(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by Inca(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by webcalculator(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
LoveMachine:
Sorry fam. This is the best I could find. I hope this helps.
http://www.fallingrain.com/world/NI/
http://web.archive.org/web/20091007011423/http://www.nipost.gov.ng/PostCode.aspx

Fallingrain listed all communities but didn't organize them into LGAs. Is a nice one though.
The problem with nipost is that some LGAs are missing. Check Lagos for example.
Thanks all the same
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by webcalculator(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Inca:
Try Nipost Post Code website. !
http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/index.php/welcome/rural

Nipost doesn't show all the LGAs, I don't know why
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by webcalculator(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
mightyokwy:
First of all you have to get the names of each local government in nigeria. From there you can proceed to the history of each of them.
I have the names of the LGAs, there history doesn't name the communities. This country sha
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by mightyokwy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
webcalculator:

I have the names of the LGAs, there history doesn't name the communities. This country sha
Google each of them one by one. It is a big task though but you have to give it a try. I can still help you with my own state if you wish and you can seek help from other NLers to assist with their own state
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
webcalculator:

I hope say u no wan use am do
WE NIGER DELTANS.
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by Akposkool(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
This question hard
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by webcalculator(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
patmaine:

I hope say u no wan use am do
WE NIGER DELTANS.
Please children are not allowed here
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
webcalculator:
Please children are not allowed here

Ur father left nyash.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by webcalculator(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
mightyokwy:

Google each of them one by one. It is a big task though but you have to give it a try. I can still help you with my own state if you wish and you can seek help from other NLers to assist with their own state
Thanks. I'll try. Please help me with your state if you can. Mail me at zebrawares(at)Gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by LoveMachine(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
webcalculator:

Fallingrain listed all communities but didn't organize them into LGAs. Is a nice one though.
The problem with nipost is that some LGAs are missing. Check Lagos for example.
Thanks all the same

No prob fam. I hope it works out for ya.
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by LoveMachine(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
You might be able to cross reference fallingrain with this list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Local_Government_Areas_of_Nigeria
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by shizzy7(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
webcalculator:
Is pathetic that I can't narrow down the LGAs in Nigeria to its communities. I'm working on a project that will use this information. Is there anywhere I can search?
Look for Punch newspaper or any other one around the election period (April). They have a list of all local government in each states and number of votes.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by mightyokwy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
webcalculator:

Thanks. I'll try. Please help me with your state if you can. Mail me at zebrawares(at)Gmail.com
Ok, I will do that on my convinent time. Am from anambra
Re: Where Can I Get The Names Of Communities In Each LGA In Nigeria by webcalculator(m): 12:35am On Nov 14, 2015
mightyokwy:

Ok, I will do that on my convinent time. Am from anambra
Ah, no worry then. I'm from anambra too

(1) (Reply)

「부천오피」「팅커벨」㉻서면오피bam〖war〗8〖com〗が시흥오피" 밤전 " / PDP Accuses EFCC Of Plotting To Poison Metuh / Kanu Bail Denial ; The Reasons Given By The Judge. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.