Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs (563 Views)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs by authorityngr(f): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday adminis­tered the oath of office on 16 of the 18 Federal Permanent Secretaries he appointed last Tuesday and warned them not to sabotage his government.

Following the nation's eco­nomic downturn, Buhari told the newly appointed perma­nent secretaries to regard their appointments as an emergency call to duty, which is why they must work harmoniously with the ministers.

The President said that "it is within public domain that ministers as chief executives of their ministries as well as other Government officials involved in policy formulation and im­plementation often complain of the intolerable levels of incom­petence, indifference or even suspected sabotage by some of the top echelon of the civil ser­vice.

"Even where permanent sec­retaries, in some instances, are exempted from these accusa­tions, they are still responsible and liable for failing to provide the required leadership, control and direction.

"This administration will not condone any excesses,...
http://authorityngr.com/2015/11/Don-t-sabotage-my-govt-Buhari-warns-new-perm-secs/
Re: Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs by MrScript(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol... Buhari.. FTC
Re: Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ok o
Re: Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs by tswitch: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
DULLapo let us hear word jo!
Your government is already set to fail stop arranging excuses down.
Baba mouth action iranu.
Re: Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs by flyingsnail(f): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lies, propaganda and fake have already sabotaged the government

cheesy
Re: Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs by Okanokan(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
It is the political class that will sabotage your Government. The bureaucracy will be forcefully conscripted into it by the political elites, but i pray it fails!
Re: Don't Sabotage My Govt, Buhari Warns New Perm Secs by Alexmania: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
flyingsnail:
Lies, propaganda and fake have already sabotaged the government

cheesy
Eeya fah lyk d ilorin ppl wl say after listening 2 pathetic story lyk urz..

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Hacker In The World To Hunt ISIS Online - Anonymous / Can't Believe It; Police Man In A Combat With A Road Safety Official (video) / "I Am Safe"- Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.