Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) (673 Views)

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by adesmarty2014: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hi Guys, please i need your advise

I have a girlfriend. She is 21 while I am 25. She is using Blackberry and iPhone while I am using Nokia torch.
I bought the phones for her because I love her so much. I send 400 naira card to her every day but she doesn’t call me. She only flashes me.
Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.
One day, I bought 400 naira card for her.
When we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him. When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn’t allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly.
What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 600 naira? Or should I buy another Blackberry phone (N100,000) for her and iPhone6 (N458, 000) for her too?
I know that she loves me very much, but she’s just pretending as if she doesn’t.

Drop your Comments Guys!!
Re: Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by prestige2013: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Learner try to be Creative.....
Your story na wash.....
Re: Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by Mancity26(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
cut ur oblokos and give her.. I swear u go dey die 4u.. #funnyNation comedian
Re: Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by BrownCookie(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by axortedbabe(f): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kikikikikikikikikiki
Unto d next thread
Re: Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
E remain to pull the trigger. grin

Kill yourself angry
Re: Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by nnachukz(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Your story shows you are the opposite of your monika. When next you want to lie, remember your monika and do just justice to that name.
Re: Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by luuvee(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Dis dude is just trying to be funny by all means
Re: Should I Spend More On Her To Make Her Love Me? (help Please!!!) by meimoks(f): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Shoro niyen undecided

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty And Wife Welcome First Child (photo) / Show This To Your Crush And Get Laid / See The Next TV Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.