Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

"Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion (3668 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day / Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion by wisov(m): 12:55am On Nov 14, 2015
U don't have sense! U don't also knw igbinedion had canada dry, okada air, and oda biznes. Only d skool and tv survivedd whc were both funded by d son! If u knw me u wud knw poverty is not my problem! Lol
Bobbystanley:

Shut up if you have nothing to say. His business was crumbling because u were his accountant.

Your problem is poverty.
Re: "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion by ionsman: 4:54am On Nov 14, 2015
People are talking, this obese idiot is talking. You that couldn't keep your matrimonial home for up to 5 months.

Not your fault anyways,it's the kind of society we find ourselves in. In a saner clime, we know where lucky/Charles Igbinedion will be chilling their heels.
Re: "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 14, 2015
DAUGHTER OF A THIEF THAT CANNOT COOK ORDINARY MEAL FOR HER HUSBAND

SHARP SHARP THE MAN DROVE HER OUT

FAT BIG
Re: "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion by laudate: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Themaingate:
DAUGHTER OF A THIEF THAT CANNOT COOK ORDINARY MEAL FOR HER HUSBAND

SHARP SHARP THE MAN DROVE HER OUT

FAT BIG

ionsman:
People are talking, this obese idiot is talking. You that couldn't keep your matrimonial home for up to 5 months.
Not your fault anyways,it's the kind of society we find ourselves in. In a saner clime, we know where lucky/Charles Igbinedion will be chilling their heels.

Honestly, you people have serious problems!! How is her matrimonial issue, any of your business?? Were you the one who gave out her hand in marriage?? Or were you the ones that paid her bride price?? shocked shocked

Instead of focusing on her comment, and checking if it has merit or not like an enlightened person would do, you have decided to exhibit your backwardness by launching ad hominem attacks in her direction. Chai!! It is so obvious that you people have backward, myopic minds....and that is why some of you can never make progress in your personal and professional affairs. sad

Listen, there are people who get separated and 3-5 years down the line or even more, they may end up reconciling and putting their detractors to shame. I don't know if this will ever happen in this lady's case, but if it does I am sure that haters like you guys will die in shock. Others will just ending up drinking poison on top of another person's matter. Mtcheew! angry
Re: "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion by ionsman: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Honestly, you people have serious problems!! How is her matrimonial issue, any of your business?? Were you the one who gave out her hand in marriage?? Or were you the ones that paid her bride price?? shocked shocked

Instead of focusing on her comment, and checking if it has merit or not like an enlightened person would do, you have decided to exhibit your backwardness by launching ad hominem attacks in her direction. Chai!! It is so obvious that you people have backward, myopic minds....and that is why some of you can never make progress in your personal and professional affairs. sad

Listen, there are people who get separated and 3-5 years down the line or even more, they may end up reconciling and putting their detractors to shame. I don't know if this will ever happen in this lady's case, but if it does I am sure that haters like you guys will die in shock. Others will just ending up drinking poison on top of another person's matter. Mtcheew! angry

You are not worth my time.
Re: "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion by laudate: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
ionsman:
You are not worth my time.

Neither are you worth my glance. Mtcheew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside The Most Dangerous Prison Where Guards Are Afraid To Enter / Ndigbo B'anyi, Why Do You Enjoy Attracting Hatred? / Why Are Nigerians Tolerating Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.