Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Invest Now In Bitgold, A Vaible Way Of Making Real Time Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Now In Bitgold, A Vaible Way Of Making Real Time Investment (624 Views)

3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency / Check This Out... Earn 0.25g Which Is $9.25 Per Referral? With Bitgold / Be A Shareholder With Bitgold Inc. And Receive 0.025gm Of Gold And A Credit Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now In Bitgold, A Vaible Way Of Making Real Time Investment by walexy1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
I happen to stumble on the bitgold site, just like the bitcoin site where you invest your money in gold per gram and you watch it grow. The naira equivalence of your gold is displayed in Naira which you can claim as you reach 1gram of gold. You get the value in Naira.

A new feature was just added, which is the bitgold prepaid card, which is just like the payoneer card where your gold value is deposited and you can useit anywhere in the world where master card ATMs are accepted.
Though I have been on the platform since August this year, I wasn't too serious with it untill lately.
To register, please follow my link and register through me, this way you are credited with some gold and I am also credited and it grows from there, you can also invest some money depending on you

BitGold.com/r/jIM2wX

You can copy the link to your browser and use it for registration
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

N350bn Package: Lagos-ibadan Expressway, 2nd Niger Bridge To Benefit / Looking For A Nigeria Based Agro Products Export Partner. / Do You Need A Working Binary Options Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.