Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones (929 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pictures emerged of the Obama-looking but Obanikoro-reasoning senator, Ben Murray-Bruce where he appeared to be munching "local rice" in the bid to let his social media followers accept him as "one of them".

Now, this is the most absurd thing I have ever seen. My conclusion is is that most Nigerian youths are just plain stupiid! Here is why:

1. To understand why I am so outraged, let us start with the basics. Local rice as is popular called in Nigeria is brown rice. Brown rice is rice where the bran or husk has not been cleaned out. On the other hand "foreign rice" as it is known in Nigeria is one where the husk has been cleaned out, and sometimes already per boiled.

2. local rice is cheaper in Nigeria and foreign rice is more expensive. The reverse is the case in the United States and Europe where brown rice is more expensive. Why? Because Nigerians have been brainwashed by their inferiority complex, thinking that everything foreign is better, whereas brown rice is much better - the husk provides one with thiamine and other essential B-vitamins that prevents things like Beri beri.

3. The comments that followe dthe picture, just proved how stupiid most Nigerians are, and how warped our brains have become!

Wake up Nigerians, Ben-Bruce is eating a much better rice! Wake up don't be stupiid!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by TheMainMan: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided...
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by kodded(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided undecided

na wetin dey worry this idiots ? angry
must you show your stupidity every day ? undecided
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by kodded(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided undecided

must you show your stupidity every day ? undecided
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by Upnepaa(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by TheMainMan: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
kodded:
undecided undecided

must you show your stupidity every day ?
undecided

.. As in.. E tire me bro... He ate rice.. So whats the fuss.. If he like.. He should eat aba rice... How does that solve the prob of a common man... undecided..
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. As in.. E tire me bro... He ate rice.. So whats the fuss.. If he like.. He should eat aba rice... How does that solve the prob of a common man... undecided..

Hey bro, the fuss is that people like you, and many others are so stupid and reason so stupidly. It makes me think of my daughters as super geniuses, with the level of stupidity I see from people like you.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by maupe: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
This thread is pure rubbish. The Obanikoro comment was racist, idiotic and nonsensical. The commentator suffers from inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by TheMainMan: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
cramjones:

Hey bro, the fuss is that people like you, and many others are so stupid and reason so stupidly. It makes me think of my daughters as super geniuses, with the level of stupidity I see from people like you.

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by kingofdemons: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
cramjones i want to drink beer smiley buy me beer bikonu embarassed
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by coolscott(m): 2:57am On Nov 14, 2015
cramjones:
Pictures emerged of the Obama-looking but Obanikoro-reasoning senator, Ben Murray-Bruce where he appeared to be munching "local rice" in the bid to let his social media followers accept him as "one of them".

Now, this is the most absurd thing I have ever seen. My conclusion is is that most Nigerian youths are just plain stupiid! Here is why:

1. To understand why I am so outraged, let us start with the basics. Local rice as is popular called in Nigeria is brown rice. Brown rice is rice where the bran or husk has not been cleaned out. On the other hand "foreign rice" as it is known in Nigeria is one where the husk has been cleaned out, and sometimes already per boiled.

2. local rice is cheaper in Nigeria and foreign rice is more expensive. The reverse is the case in the United States and Europe where brown rice is more expensive. Why? Because Nigerians have been brainwashed by their inferiority complex, thinking that everything foreign is better, whereas brown rice is much better - the husk provides one with thiamine and other essential B-vitamins that prevents things like Beri beri.

3. The comments that followe dthe picture, just proved how stupiid most Nigerians are, and how warped our brains have become!

Wake up Nigerians, Ben-Bruce is eating a much better rice! Wake up don't be stupiid!

-CramJones
I believe everyone knows brown rice is more nutritious than its foreign counterpart.
I believe Ben Murray Bruce knows this and it is not him who made us years ago to start placing more value on foreign rice.
I believe the popularisation of the local rice is good because it gets people more aware (that it is better and even cheaper)
I believe the fact that we are even having this discourse are some of the success medals that such a media stunt as the eating of that rice in public has brought about.
The greater the public awareness, the better

1 Like

Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by Lucasbalo(m): 3:07am On Nov 14, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Gbam. Cramjones , you hit a home run on this. I don't even eat white rice because it has no nutritional value. Only Brown rice for me because it's full of fibre. You are correct that it's more expensive than white rice.
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Why not see Ben Bruce's action as a symbol of showing Nigerian brown rice is healthy and better than the foreign white rice?

See the good in people's actions.
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2015
FFK - The difference between you and Ben Murray Albino Bruce is not much. He is an attention seeking bastard who was made by oiling Stella Obasanjo's rotten vagina. If not for Stella Obasanjo who lobbied Atiku Abubakar to appoint his “albino ass” as the DG of NTA where he was able to commandeer & divert all the digital state of the art broadcast equipments meant for NTA to Silverbird, he would have remained a glorified tout running a p.imp-outfit" in the name of Beauty Peagentry, but atleast he is an employer of labour. grin

While you on the other hand, are a delusional, attention seeking, psychotic & pathological liar whose stock-in-trade is jumping from 1 biafran toto to another.

So shut up & let me concentrate on much more important news - Werey! grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zoharariel:
FFK - The difference between you and Ben Murray Albino Bruce is not much. He is an attention seeking bastard who was made by oiling Stella Obasanjo's rotten vagina. If not for Stella Obasanjo who lobbied Atiku Abubakar to appoint his “albino ass” as the DG of NTA where he was able to commandeer & divert all the digital state of the art broadcast equipments meant for NTA to Silverbird, he would have remained a glorified tout running a p.imp-outfit" in the name of Beauty Peagentry, but atleast he is an employer of labour. grin

While you on the other hand, are a delusional, attention seeking, psychotic & pathological liar whose stock-in-trade is jumping from 1 biafran toto to another.

So shut up & let me concentrate on much more important news - Werey! grin
You aptly described Ben Murray Bruce, however your latter words are very disrespectful......You should stop, curses follow those who abuse their elders!

-CramJones
Re: My Take On Murray-bruce Local Rice Eating - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
cramjones:

You aptly described Ben Murray Bruce, however your latter words are very disrespectful......You should stop, curses follow those who abuse their elders!

-CramJones

Ofcourse! Just like the curses following you for abusing Buhari during the pre-presidential election - Omo Ale Jati-Jati! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is On The Rise Again - Buhari Says / S’east Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu / PHOTOS: Bike Accident In Adekunle,yaba Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.