Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Free Beatz Friday (prod By Popito) (must Record For Free Promo From Popito) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Beatz Friday (prod By Popito) (must Record For Free Promo From Popito) (503 Views)

Misty - Baba God Dey (prod By Popito) / [music] Innoweeny Ft. Ycee – Come My Way(prod. By Popito)< / MP3 MUSIC : Solidstar Ft. Ice Prince & Patoranking – Bam Bam (prod. By Popito) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Beatz Friday (prod By Popito) (must Record For Free Promo From Popito) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
#FreeBeatzFriday gives back this week with the facilitating of Africa’s wickedest dancehall maker “POPITO” otherwise known as #ShalomBoy.

In a brief timeframe the adaptable maker has created such a large number of slamming tunes that would endure forever.

To work with “POPITO” on greater undertakings, get in touch with him on;

Instagram: @PopitoB

Twitter: @PopitoB

Email: Popitobeats@yahoo.com

Download, tune in, record, send endujack4rap@gmail.com and Popitobeats@yahoo.com to empower us pick the champ at the latest 19//11/2015.

Download Here>> http://www.kraftbeats.org/product/free-beatz-friday-prod-by-popito/

Re: Free Beatz Friday (prod By Popito) (must Record For Free Promo From Popito) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
I wonder if anyone has ever heard about Sorting Out, okay I thought I should share it. It's a closed limited spacing Christian program, folks are camped in a hotel for 3 days where a certain number of people and ministers gather to connect with God. Though it happens in Nigeria (Lagos and Kaduna) you will find people coming from around the world especially Nigerians; US, UK, SA, UAE, Canada coming. It's not advertised. Even celebrities and high flying career people come for this program, the last one had one of our Music Superstars and everybody was so surprised. People need God! I've witnessed it myself and I'll be going for the next one in December. It's about a person who was barren for 8 years and got twins after the Sorting out, with multiple promotions at work, people with brain tumours and life issues get clarity. People hear from God themselves, it's amazing. I can't guarantee that you will get into the program but I will share the information nevertheless, they are currently registering for the next one in December. Limited 500 people. Please contact Victoria on 08051229858 for more info. God bless you. Share this with a friend, it might help someone in need. Anita

(1) (Reply)

Would You Pay To Download Songs On Your Phone?? / 2baba – Coded Tinz Ft Phyno & Chief Obi / Please... There Is This Song Am Looking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.