Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) (30548 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits Scene Of Igbo Butchers Killing By A Soldier / Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Ariaria Shooting Victims (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
Demmocrats:

I agree with you on that

I don't respect people because of material things, i respect them based on the principles of God in them. Such principles like humility, kindness, love etc that's what makes a man truly great, that man called Fayose has those qualities and i respect him a lot.

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity

Don't worry he will join you in Biafra soon.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by WELOADEDCOM(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Faso baba
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by Ponponkon: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
cccxxiii:

NIYI ADEBAYO not SEYI
And all these narratives for just picture? You need Jesus!
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
[size=28pt]Ikpeazu, pay abia workers. If you need popularity, we are the ones to make that happen not seeking it by force or using enyimba as tool. You are corrupt. Where is our bail out fund? ABIA STATE POLY IS ON STRIKE SAME GOES TO ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY. Ikpeazu, the worse performing criminal in south east.[/size] angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
And also in the News

Fayose buys Kunu in traffic
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by Ponponkon: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
shamecurls:
And also in the News

Fayose buys Kunu in traffic
If any of these two men decides to contest for presidency in 2019 believe me APC is a goner
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by ehix89(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
.....nd Abia is complete shit,d roads r so bad xpecially Aba,sometimes I wonder if d state hv a Governor

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by ehix89(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
blesseddivah:
The way nairaland gets busy these days ehn
dat ur dress tho,,almost had my eyes popped out till I realized it was virtual illusion....
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by shamecurls(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ponponkon:
If any of these two men decides to contest for presidency in 2019 believe me APC is a goner

Be realistic.... Both cant win 10 states. Moreover, PDP has already zoned 2019 presidency to the North
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ponponkon:

angry angry
Okezie will win after showcasing this type of road construction to the world abi?
That's our state capital umuahia. Aba road express way close to stand-pole junction.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bubu will soon commit suicide , he thought to rule this british mistake is easy, they can't divide the country & they can't come together.............., no light, no job opportunity ,no love ...... Honestly speaking we deserve an apology from the britons for amalgamating the south with the northern terrorists, what is bad is bad & what is good is good ..... Nigeria is bad .............. #VisitAkwaibom
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by chudi55: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
More pics on the huge welcome to let the story contd
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by xage(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fayose is fit for every bad example u need to warn your child against

A thug would be thug no matter how he goes arround with camera buying garden egg in traffic and helping amputee wear his wristwatch, those are cosmetic and attention seeking we all know

We know those frustrating the project Nigeria,how else do u want them to come out?
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by justmenoni: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Op na Mars u dey report from;

Today is still 14 na oya edit ur post

The visit of Gov. Ikpeazu to Afao coincided with Osokomole's 55th birthday holding on Sunday 15/11/2015 and celebration of Afao Unity Day 2015..
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 1:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Demmocrats:

I agree with you on that

I don't respect people because of material things, i respect them based on the principles of God in them. Such principles like humility, kindness, love etc that's what makes a man truly great, that man called Fayose has those qualities and i respect him a lot. (hbd Cao)

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity
powerFUL saying..
Rock it HOT for "GOD" and LiFE will never HURT you.. #ADOYII
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by sukkot: 1:43am On Nov 14, 2015
who force these 2 together ? looks like they hate each other lol
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 1:47am On Nov 14, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ikpeazu visits Fayose
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Ph.D of Abia State was guest to his brother governor of the PDP family, Mr. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State (Osokomole) in his country home, Afao-Ekiti. The visit of Gov. Ikpeazu to Afao coincided with Osokomole's 55th birthday holding on Sunday 15/11/2015 and celebration of Afao Unity Day 2015...

Remember that Gov. Ikpeazu was 51 on Sunday 18/10/2015....

Governor Ikpeazu has since left Ekiti State for Lagos State ahead of the final match between the 7 times champions of the Nigeria Premiere League, Enyimba FC of Aba and Sunshine of Akure at the Teslim Balogun Staduim in Lagos on Sunday.

Wait a minute, am I forgetting something? Yes, let me share my experience, I mean what we witnessed in Afao and Ekiti in general.

I am a strong believer of God's words as written in the Bible.

The Bible in Luke 4:24 says: "And he said, verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country."

Hmmmm! But verily I say unto you, what we saw in Ekiti and Afao, counters Luke 4:24.

Mr. Peter Ayo Fayose is a prophet that is accepted not just in his own country just as Dr Ikpeazu is accepted in the whole Ngwa/Ukwa land and Umuahia,, he is accepted by his own people.

Everywhere he goes, all you hear is: Osokomole! Osokoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Little wonder he is the first in Ekiti to be governor twice in the South West state.

In 2003, Fayose under the PDP umbrella defeated the incumbent Seyi Adebayo of the defunct AD.
In 2014 Fayose came again still under the PDP umbrella and defeated another incumbent Dr Kayode Fayemi of the defunct ACN. Note that both AD and ACN are part of what is known as APC today.

We saw it. We witnessed it. You continue with your arguments. Like as it is in Abia, Ekiti is well covered under the PDP umbrella.
wow
and I am also a NOVEMBER BORN BABY
That means I AM GREAT and will be GREATER
NOV'19TH will mark my own BIRTHDAY..
#ADOYII
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by KelvinC1(m): 1:51am On Nov 14, 2015
shamecurls:

Be realistic.... Both cant win 10 states. Moreover, PDP has already zoned 2019 presidency to the North

he said IF and not THEY WILL..
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by DedeNkem: 2:38am On Nov 14, 2015
Ikpeazu, go back ome and pay workers, id*iot!! You're owing them many months salaries, you dumb f*uck!

A very unfit as*shole to hold any political office. You crminal bastard in power!
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by arabianights: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2015
ishiamu:

Rightous You must be high on some corrosive stjavascript:void(0);uff

guy, i come dey wonder whether name dey read double. Alot of mental people on the streets.fayose, righteous
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by arabianights: 3:10am On Nov 14, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
Bubu will soon commit suicide , he thought to rule this british mistake is easy, they can't divide the country & they can't come together.............., no light, no job opportunity ,no love ...... Honestly speaking we deserve an apology from the britons for amalgamating the south with the northern terrorists, what is bad is bad & what is good is good ..... Nigeria is bad .............. #VisitAkwaibom

if at this point you have not seen or felt changes, then you need to commit suicide as clearly you are soooo cursed that even if heaven is outside your house, na hell you go jump into.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by arabianights: 3:12am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Prest2005 post=39995532][size=28pt]Ikpeazu, pay abia workers. If you need popularity, we are the ones to make that happen not seeking it by force or using enyimba as tool. You are corrupt. Where is our bail out fund. ABIA STATE POLY IS ON STRIKE SAME GOES TO ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY. Ikpeazu, the worse performing criminal in south east.[/size] angry angry[/quote

birds of the same feather.wait and see him and that area father will part ways soon... you people should go and block governemt house and let the whole world see.shey he wants popularity, give it to him
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by aresa: 3:14am On Nov 14, 2015
lmao @ PDP re-branding committee... grin
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by Bom4Real: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Please Dont Call Abia Next Time,The Abia guy doesnt Have Any vision,They Only make noise in THE Media,go TO Aba u will See They Have Not been Able TO complete Common drainage,They Give flemsy excuses That Its raining season That IS hampering their Work,While in PH Wike IS busy working Even Under worse Terrain.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by jowhyte(m): 5:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ikpeazu visits Fayose
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Ph.D of Abia State was guest to his brother governor of the PDP family, Mr. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State (Osokomole) in his country home, Afao-Ekiti. The visit of Gov. Ikpeazu to Afao coincided with Osokomole's 55th birthday holding on Sunday 15/11/2015 and celebration of Afao Unity Day 2015...

Governor Ikpeazu has since left Ekiti State for Lagos State ahead of the final match between the 7 times champions of the Nigeria Premiere League, Enyimba FC of Aba and Sunshine of Akure at the Teslim Balogun Staduim in Lagos on Sunday.

Wait a minute, am I forgetting something? Yes, let me share my experience, I mean what we witnessed in Afao and Ekiti in general.

The Bible in Luke 4:24 says: "And he said, verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country."

Hmmmm! But verily I say unto you, what we saw in Ekiti and Afao, counters Luke 4:24.

Mr. Peter Ayo Fayose is a prophet that is accepted not just in his own country just as Dr Ikpeazu is accepted in the whole Ngwa/Ukwa land and Umuahia,, he is accepted by his own people.

Little wonder he is the first in Ekiti to be governor twice in the South West state.

In 2003, Fayose under the PDP umbrella defeated the incumbent Seyi Adebayo of the defunct AD.
In 2014 Fayose came again still under the PDP umbrella and defeated another incumbent Dr Kayode Fayemi of the defunct ACN. Note that both AD and ACN are part of what is known as APC today.

We saw it. We witnessed it. You continue with your arguments. Like as it is in Abia, Ekiti is well covered under the PDP umbrella.

Ok now! Afterall he's just been made the opposition leader of Nigeria, sorry of Ekiti State
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Representatives of the minority party. Thank God for Change
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by blackpanda: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Why is it that Fayose always cease every opportunity to juxtapose with apc. I mean, if your people truly love you and u won the election, then why still making noise about your adversary.

Buhari and apc are busy plotting ways to develop nigeria, while our dear governor is busy playing to the gallery, buying suya by road side to win sympathy. And some gullible foools will be praising him for doing absolutely nothing! grin
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by Vikto: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
He ran away from Biafra protest to a peaceful area. Go back and maintain peace in your state or quit the position of Governor.
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2015
*view pictures critically*.
Nna men, somebody need to ask his mother some questions o. Lobatan.
*runs away*
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Someone,is there any world class project going on in ekiti other than construction of some tiny roads and borehole?
Re: Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ikpeazu visits Fayose

Why must you lie to curry your point? AD never defected or merged to form APC. It was only Tinubu that left AD to form AC and again formed ACN before merging to form mega party called APC. The rest AD leaders never followed him. AD as a party is still a party in Nigeria, their leader and presidential candidate Segun Adefarati died last year. Is Olu Falae a member of APC or AD? Olu Falae had never moved to any party. So stop telling lie to make your point, AD is still AD and never merged.
Again, you don't beg to be recognised. Recognition is not forced is gotten through merit not by talking and abusing everyone including elders. Ojukwu got his recognition by standing with and fighting for his people, not denigrating people and abusing elders. Awolowo got recognition by developing the south west and not through abusing his elders and everyone around him. Ahmadu Bello got recognition by working for the progress of his people and fought for the independence of Nigeria, not by lambasting people and reducing them to nobody. Saro Wiwa is Saro Wiwa today because he fought for something and he died for that freedom but no one ever saw or heard him lambasting people and elders around him. Jesus got his recognition not through abuse and denigration but by followership and fellowship with God and obedience to rules and statute and ordinance of God and submitting himself as ransom for the world. So, quoting scripture to justify Fayose attitude is a great disservice to Christianity and upcoming youths that want to learn in good and ethical way and not in bad way. Fayose has not done anything that will give him recognition in south west because Yoruba is known for decorum, respect and dignity but Fayose has none. Winning election is not all to win recognition. Anybody can win election, in Nigeria someone was in prison and he was voted for, thesame PDP member for that matter. Your PDP has set bad precedence in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy / Buhari: What I Told Governor Makinde When He Visited Over Farmer-Herder Clashes / SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.