Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Silence Of Marital Abuse (Diary of a Scorned Woman In Marriage) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Silence Of Marital Abuse (Diary of a Scorned Woman In Marriage) (456 Views)

Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Silence Of Marital Abuse (Diary of a Scorned Woman In Marriage) by SenR(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
(The silence of marital abuse)

Is not life for love?
Where is love in animal?
-who has no conscience.
At a snap they mate.
...a passion without a face,
it only takes a craving

I married an animal.
Incredible a hulk!
Despicable as vulture;
Unbendable a human.
Seeking nothing but self...
Too late am married!!

Let me go if going is losing!
I forbid culture for saying I worth less.
How be I bound in lost esteem?
Better am bitten by lions,
than sores of your words.
At least by lions, I’ll be dead.
...with your words, am a living dead.

What manner of hope is grave?
Yet for such hope, I will trade my ring.
My yearn is to farewell.
If I lose a servant, I’ll wait till I wane.
A stranger’s death is a mourn unforgettable.
But if I lose you, I missed nothing!

When you go, I‘ll grow.
When you fall, I’ll rise.
When you are not near,
I have nothing to fear.
...sooner I tell you,
there was never human in you.
only then I realized, "Beauty has married a Beast".

(1) (Reply)

Tension In South East Over Biafra Agitation / Dana Air Set To Commence Lagos-accra Flight Operations …marks 7th Anniversary / Pics: Lagos State Commissioner Of Police At Ojuelegba This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.