Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria (2523 Views)

North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / Umahi Bags 2016 Zik Prize For Leadership In Good Governance Award / Obasanjo Visits Governor Bindow Of Adamawa, Commends Him For His Good Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
First of all, I want to say thank you to Mr. Seun, maybe he gave the instruction that I should be banned, I was only giving the true reports on the happenings of our protest in Port-Harcourt. While I was banned, I saw the Yorubas creating false threads, making false claims, but I refused to break the law, I did my ban time.

I will like to call on the attention of my brother, crazyman, I appreciate you a lot, and thank you for thinking and taking your time to show concern, however, I will like to put some things straight, and tell you why we need to clamor for Biafra and not a good leadership in Nigeria, from the reasons you gave...

Most powerful Igbos leaders are against it:
Who are the most powerful leaders? Listen brother, there is something called greed, and it eats beyond tribe or ethnicity. At this moment, Igbos are not concerned on the thoughts of the so called powerful leaders, we only care about the trusted leaders. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a trusted leader not Ralph uwazurike. Uwazurike sold us for promises, Rochas sold us for promises, ndi Ohaneze sold us for goats and broilers.

As I stated earlier, Greed is addictive, many of these so called leaders cannot support Biafra, this is because of their mischievous gains from Nigeria, crumbs, as long as they can build mansions, they do not care about their neighbors who cannot afford a decent meal. NdIgbo have no Nigerian leaders, only sellouts.

Thousands and even millions of South Easterners are likely going to be plunged into the job market upon declaration of Biafra:
This is a very false claim, at the moment, millions of Biafrans are aready unemployed in this evil contraption. A place where a biafran who dos better than others cannot even gain university admission because his surname does not permit him to get unmerited abdul-muhammad marks.

What is your view of Biafra? A place without orderliness? No civil service? No airforce? No Police? No army? No Ministries and ministers? No investors? No customs and immigrations officers? That point is without form brother. At our sovereignty, we will have the need for so much hands in our quest for nation building. Our own telecos will recruit, embassies will recruit, investors will recruit. All the tax mismanaged by the Nigerian government will be utilized properly by the Biafran Govt.

Your third point is that the south east is impoverished: why so? We have continued to vote in leaders who get sidelined and most times corrupted by the people who hold the centre. Even Rochas who was the messiah, turned out to be the devil in blue clothing.
Listen brother, We have no reasonable federal presence in the south east, what is the hope of getting any in the next 100 years? Why are we impoverished?
Nigeria is structured on a way that no leader from the south can have his way without first seeking permission from the north, the northerners alone in the Senate take up as much as half the size, how then can the south win any vote? This is why we remain impoverished! This has to stop.

Do you know that Prof. barth nnaji built a power plant in abia state, which is capable of generating up to 1080MW? Can this not be replicated around biafraland for power generation? Why was the gas supply cut off?

With the abundance of gas in biafraland, we can power our plants for constant electricity, 24/7. This will attract investors faster than you can think of. They will choose to manufacture in Biafra and export to Nigeria and other African countries, Employment opportunities will abound.

We also have the IBETO GIANT, AND OUK WHO WILL BRING BACK HIS INVESTMENTS WITHOUT FEAR OF THE NORTHERN VICTIMIZATION

Inability to stand Independently:
There is only one reason why Nigeria has been trying to make the south-east unable to stand, it is because we are potential giants. People love those that they can control. Crazyman, I have read a lot of your posts, did you not take the bull by the horn after your nysc? Didn’t you walk into your own journey of self discovery?

Listen, Biafrans are not expecting milk and honey in its first years, as a matter of fact, the worse case scenery won’t be as bad as we are currently neglected in Nigeria. We believe in ourselves, and yes, we can stand! Believe me.

Dis-unity and inability to make accurate political calculations:
I will only counter this point will a single line.

“There is no disunity amongst Biafran families, the disunity is only amongst selfish Igbo leaders, scrambling for Nigerian Crumbs”

Crazyman, this isn’t a debate, you have made your points and I have made mine, will it be wrong for other Biafrans to make theirs through a referendum? Or should we kill their voices? If you will not work with us, then do not work against us.

Having laid all these out, I will like to congratulate our people on their achievements so far, The Nigerian leadership has been trembling, Mazi Nnamdi has not caved in, They cannot even touch him. From recent visit reports, he is doing fine, The DSS have him in a fully air-conditioned room, begging him to eat so he won’t lose weight, they give him the best treatment because they are scared of what will happen if he gets a scratch! and he has refused to sign any papers of defeat.

NOTE: Our leader has given a serious warning that no one should attend the meeting of the Igbo governors, rochas has been organizing some of his boys to act as IPOB representatives.

“LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT THE ONLY IPOB REPRESENTATIVE THAT IS AUTHORIZED TO MEET WITH THE IGBO GOVERNORS IS MAZI NNAMDI KANU” THEY SHOULD GO TO HIS VIP AIR CONDITIONED SUITE AND HOLD THEIR MEETING WITH HIM THERE.

BIAFRA ABIAGO!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2015

alfred5(m), bolabolakemi(f), wisdomguy4u(m), Duru1(m), BishopMagic, DFemaleBoss(f), FacelessPatriot, Promhize(m), EasternPride, PappyMason, Eastlink(m), NOBLEDANDY(m), coolzeal(m), mirabel001(f), jboy73, chosen04(f), PointB, kingdompropty, IGBOPRINCE, moderation2020, noblezone(m), BADNEAT(m), frakdon(m), NWARIWEAKU, havocypie, pillarmaria(m), melzabull(f), Eddodoh, janengozi(f), biafranqueen, FreeGlobe(f), Ngwaukwu1(m), Eziachi, warrior01, Dhugal, exxell(m), peppyluv02(f), c33b33(m), Xwayhandsom264(m), Bobbystanley(m), Lanceslot(m), Obiagu1(m), ghostmist, UmuEri(m), athaboi(m), Chiwude(m), FrankAba1, biafranking, realkendy(f), ragiluhivo, CyberWolf, nwanlecha(f), ezeagu(m), kingzizzy, IPOB123london, pazienza(m), EasternLeopard, imsuboi(m),

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by bewla(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
No time to read but sha

if u want Biafra look in side mirrow and ask your self is it wot it

dont get use and dump pls

2 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
sd

9 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by IGBOPRINCE: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
bewla:
No time to read but sha

how do you mean when you said does it worth it?
does coming together with the yorubas and hausas worth it ?

Men re dying everyday

4 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
bewla:
No time to read but sha

My friend, we have thought for a long time, it is worth it.

If you join others to suppress our voice today, it could be you tomorrow.

We have friends everywhere, and we will continue to respect our friendship.

6 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
exxell:
Salient points.... A very succint counter to what the previous poster that made front page posted. Thanks for this. Yoruba mongrels... Over to you.

I know seun and lalasticlala will never push this to front-page, but they believe they're not bias. As long as biafrans read it, its okay.
Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

Men re dying everyday

I was present at the Ph rally when the hausas at mile1 started throwing stones at us, we didn't respond, but the security operatives used it to rain hell on many of us. I was fortunate to not have had any physical injury amidst the slaps, those who tried to video the true incident got their phones smashed, up to 11 phones.

I was surprised at what I saw when I came online. God will liberate us!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by bolabolakemi(f): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good one cool Biafra argument superceeds all propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by BiafranAvatar(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=FREEDOM4BIAFRA post=39993321][/quote]

Why you no register me
Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

Why you no register me

I will henceforth sir.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by bolabolakemi(f): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

Men re dying everyday

Men are dying everyday from accidents, hunger, sickness, lack of power,... So dying for once conviction is honorable cool

1 Like

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
bolabolakemi:
Good one cool Biafra argument superceeds all propaganda.

They say we are miscreants, the truth is; a society like Nigeria is so bad it can turn anyone to a beast.
Pick up a newspaper and see the evil that Nigerians have become.
A some elites earn 5000times more than some others do. Even while the poor ones so all the work, poor reward for labor and hard work.
Someone steals200billion and it told to repay 3million and take a bow.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Bobbystanley(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
We have millions of reasons to clamour for Biafra.

The Destiny of Biafra can only be delayed but can never be denied. it has been delayed and the time to realize Biafra is now.

We have been marginalized in this country since independence. What is there to be proud about Nigeria?

Biafra would be realized in my generation.

I would rather die fighting for Biafra than to live freely as Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Men are dying everyday from accidents, hunger, sickness, lack of power,... So dying for once conviction is honorable cool

The Biafra we fight for isn't even for us, but for our kids. We do not fight to own private jets, but so our kids can live safe and their rights respected, with zero marginalization.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bobbystanley:
We have millions of reasons to clamour for Biafra.

The Destiny of Biafra can only be delayed but can never be denied. it has been delayed and the time to realize Biafra is now.

We have been marginalized in this country since independence. What is there to be proud about Nigeria?

Biafra would be realized in my generation.

I would rather die fighting for Biafra than to live freely as Nigerian.

Many of us are dead already, we are just at the mercy of the others. This is why we have to reclaim our lives, and we can only achieve this freedom by clamouring for Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Front page material yet again.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by BiafranAvatar(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I will henceforth sir.

That's my man!!!

1 Like

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by BiafranAvatar(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Biafra will be the light to brighten the whole African continent!!!

8 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
They know the indomitable optimism and can-do-spirit of Biafrans that's why they're fighting tooth and nail to keep us in their expired "One Nigeria"

6 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by cheruv: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Too Ala Owuwa Anyānwu smiley

3 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good points OP.

Nigeria has so much downgraded Nigerians' brains to the extent that they don't know what's good anymore.

Just one instance: Which country in the world has power problem as bad as Nigeria? I'll need a list.

Our downgraded brains now think that 10 hours power supply is awesome.

Nigeria has failed and needs to be discarded.

6 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by mirabel001(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
@op God wil bless u...i can't 2 c u as d biafra minister of information..u ar gud, i luv and every1 dat behaves lik u
they wil nt move dis 2 FP if na crazyman useless article, u go c am 4 fp....seun n co God is watchin u in 3D...biafra is here..
#adabiafra

1 Like

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by UmuEri(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
It is Biafra or we all die here!
Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by pillarmaria(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
nice and enlightening post.... weldone @op

2 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by EternalTruths: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

I was present at the Ph rally when the hausas at mile1 started throwing stones at us, we didn't respond, but the security operatives used it to rain hell on many of us. I was fortunate to not have had any physical injury amidst the slaps, those who tried to video the true incident got their phones smashed, up to 11 phones.

So the hausas have the guts to attack Biafrans on Biafran soil

When Biafra stands, no Hausa man must be allowed to step foot on Biafra. angry

4 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by A7(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Negro please!
Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
“LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT THE ONLY IPOB REPRESENTATIVE THAT IS AUTHORIZED TO MEET WITH THE IGBO GOVERNORS IS MAZI NNAMDI KANU” THEY SHOULD GO TO HIS VIP AIR CONDITIONED SUITE AND HOLD THEIR MEETING WITH HIM THERE.
Have you sent them notice of this?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by kasheemawo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Stop spending Nigeria money please, try to mint your own currency. This is the first step biafra should do for us to take you serious .
Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by pazienza(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
Biafra nwere mmadu!

Nice write up, straight to the point, and well delivered.

God bless Biafra ( GBB)!

6 Likes

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2015
A7:

Negro please!

You can now walk away.
We all can tell which persons are civilized.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why Igbos Should Clamour For Biafra And Not Good Governance In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 14, 2015
biafranqueen:

Have you sent them notice of this?

Everyone is aware. We have released memos and there have been several broadcasts concerning this.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Too Small For Igbo — Adamu Ciroma / Countdown To Eutopia... / Niger Delta Leaders Disgrace Themselves,Walk Out 4rm Peace Meeting Wit Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.