Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? (2553 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Maybe South West first tongue

Wen IPOB protests in Lagos now, U will start singing another song. grin grin grin
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by doctokwus: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
jomoh:

I understand your point which is very tangible. I also have my fears because some prophet of doom already predicted something of such some 3years ago.

He said BH will be eliminated but something more deadly might come up.

I hope and believe Buhari being an ex military man will have enough intelligence on their activities and their sponsors.

We just have to pray for God's guidance.
I just pray and hope for the best too that even my own projections are way off d mark.But the people sponsoring IPOB,who some protesters are not even aware of, are people that have had their political influence, govt milk cows and sources of illicit wealth blocked,they are evil people and wud rather the country divide than continue in their frustration. They have nothing to gain in a one nigeria and want to start and continue their ways in a biafra. Anyone that doesn't understand this simple correlation as to how gradually the rhetoric,agitations and gradually developing and growing violence of the group has increased since gej was defeated and govt leakages blocked,does not understand what it means for one to be power and financially frustrated
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by jomoh: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
chuna1985:

It's good that ur deceiving ur self. With time, e go clear ur eyes.
We know what you're up to.

Its in phases. This is just the first phase right.

We're not the only one ready for you even God is ready for you.

Keep planning. The Master planner is awaiting the outcome of your plan.
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
The terrorist and paedophile Buhari of APC is in power
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by jaymichael(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
doctokwus:

IPOB is a sponsored group and with the PMB govt not buying into its game and continuing trying to move the nation forward ,the sponsors wud get more desperate and start sponsoring acts of terrorism and violence. That is my fear of what the SE have allowed itself to be deluded into.
The PMB govt can save the SE region from itself by exposing those financing these protests b4 they get so frustrated as to carry out the next stage of their plan to make his govt so unstable as not to carry out the fighting corruption to a standstill and revamping Nigeria.
@the bolded though I have thought along that line also but then I realized that the Igbos are NOT that STUPID to ground their region economically via terrorism and violence. What I feel is that they may take the violence outside the SE. when that happens, the anger and reprisals against the Igbos will be devastating because the feelings among other tribes is that the Igbos are bitter about the loss of GEJ in the last election and are carrying a vendetta against other Nigerians. Unlike Boko haram that is confined to the North, (mostly North east) and is carried out by a few raving lunatics, It will be difficult to identify which Igbo is an IPOB member, supporter or sympathiser from those that are not. I believe the Government know this, I also believe that the Government expects the protests will die down. Hence the snub.
These are my personal views though. The turn of events will prove it right or wrong.
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For the Past three weeks, we have not seen, heard any news about boko haram attack nor has there been any thread created by PDP rats to celebrate any attack! Could it be they are still busy using IPOB Biafra to cause unrest in the South East?

Just asking!
do you pray for BH attack? How stupidd can you get because you want to remind us of your purple medal in stupidityy.

Fake economist

1 Like

Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
[s]do you pray for BH attack? How stupidd can you get because you want to remind us of your purple medal in stupidityy.

Fake economist[/s]

E pain am oo! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Evil yoruba are here. They have used their Sahara to spread lies. They are busy on all social media causing trouble and spreading lies and evil.

What an evil tribe.
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

E pain am oo! cheesy
Pain is just a flesh wound and it heals fast because of my body system but since you crave for a BH aTtack your loved one won't escape such attack in order for you to get a fill on how this thing works.

1 Like

Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by yanabasee(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Boko haram------------------ PDP
Biafra--------------------------- PDP
ISIS------------------------------ PDP
Every bad things------------ PDP
No Salaries 2015------------ PDP
Naira Depreciation--------- PDP
Bomb Blasts------------------ PDP
Fulani herdsmen killings-- PDP

We've won the War---- APC
Steady Electricity------- APC
Good Roads-------------- APC
Workable Refineries--- APC
Good Economy---------- APC
Good Governance------ APC
No Corruption----------- APC
Saint-like ministers---- APC
Buhari---------------------- APC
Every good things------ APC

APC-SUCKZ!!! Quote me anyday anytime!

2 Likes

Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by TimeManager(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think its just a coincidence,i'd rather give kudos to the NA and intelligence apparatus.the new media sensitization strategy is also paying off but unfortunately, i have my doubts,there is possibility of pockets of blast here and there even when BH strongholds would have been destroyed.i was shocked to know that some really rich kids and islamic scholars have vowed its either jihad or nothing.BH is very complicated,it has been hijacked by several wings.3weeks or not,PDP or not,i really really want peace in that region,the people have suffered enough.the suffering is too much, gosh.And as for PDP they need to be flogged on the head to reset their brains.
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by jomoh: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
doctokwus:

I just pray and hope for the best too that even my own projections are way off d mark.But the people sponsoring IPOB,who some protesters are not even aware of, are people that have had their political influence, govt milk cows and sources of illicit wealth blocked,they are evil people and wud rather the country divide than continue in their frustration. They have nothing to gain in a one nigeria and want to start and continue their ways in a biafra. Anyone that doesn't understand this simple correlation as to how gradually the rhetoric,agitations and gradually developing and growing violence of the group has increased since gej was defeated and govt leakages blocked,does not understand what it means for one to be power and financially frustrated

I have known about this even before the defeat of GEJ. I feared they would succeed in convincing GEJ not to concede defeat but God showed his supremacy.

I even spoke to a friend in the US and one in Nigeria here about my fears but they didn't understand the basis of my fears.

Try and read one of the articles of Cramjones https://www.nairaland.com/2509817/part-intense-fearful-revelation-meeting you will understand that the government already knows about their deadly plan. The guy seems close to the presidency. Read the last paragraph.

I just pray God guides PMB right. This people will just waste their lives once again.
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by doctokwus: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
jaymichael:
@the bolded though I have thought along that line also but then I realized that the Igbos are NOT that STUPID to ground their region economically via terrorism and violence. What I feel is that they may take the violence outside the SE. .
U think those sponsoring IPOB have any care as to where they destroy? No sir!
It's exactly because of d present vulnerability of the SE that it will be a prime target for them.
The NE is heavily militarized and with BH being decimated,its no longer conducive for violent acts. Other regions of the north have historically not been a fertile ground for extended acts of violence, besides d military active presence there too cause of fear of spread of BH.
The NCentral has a Fulani issue and they wud hope that escalates on its own,so that too is out.
The Swest is a poor area to spread violence because u can't use any sentiment of marginalization or lack of federal presence to hoodwink people with it's stake in,and support it gave this govt.That too is out.
SS,despite it's loss is not a homogenous region and it's past militancy has also upped the military presence in the region.
It makes d SE with poor military presence, people who had sentimental attachment to the govt of the clueless one,have a feeling of having been shortchanged for a long time, a prime and easy target to get recruits and carry out violent acts.
As to your assertion that they wudnt want to sabotage the region economically,i laff again, because they don't give a hoot, the sponsors that is.Do u realise that as biz savvy as the SE is, markets and bizs,on which majority survive on,have persistently been closed for several days in most of the states, over the past 3months due to the protests of IPOB ?Do u know the economic cost and havoc on some people and families?Yet,these evil doers are ready to sponsor more of such protests and u think they wud think twice about sponsoring acts of violence in the region?No, they won't sir, because it's the most vulnerable region now, has easy to convince recruits and will thus serve the goal of their backers!!
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by DelGardo: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Noticed it too but decided to keep fingers crossed.

We are winning because we now have a leader, not the "America refused to sell weapons to us" variety. The clueless one that sold Nigerians all sorts of lies forgetting that every man and his dog knows that 70% of our military hardware comes from the east (Russia, Ukraine, China etc) while the rest are from Europe.

Yet they never went to China.

The change is real.
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by jaymichael(m): 12:04am On Nov 14, 2015
doctokwus:

U think those sponsoring IPOB have any care as to where they destroy? No sir!
It's exactly because of d present vulnerability of the SE that it will be a prime target for them.
The NE is heavily militarized and with BH being decimated,its no longer conducive for violent acts. Other regions of the north have historically not been a fertile ground for extended acts of violence, besides d military active presence there too cause of fear of spread of BH.
The NCentral has a Fulani issue and they wud hope that escalates on its own,so that too is out.
The Swest is a poor area to spread violence because u can't use any sentiment of marginalization or lack of federal presence to hoodwink people with it's stake in,and support it gave this govt.That too is out.
SS,despite it's loss is not a homogenous region and it's past militancy has also upped the military presence in the region.
It makes d SE with poor military presence, people who had sentimental attachment to the govt of the clueless one,have a feeling of having been shortchanged for a long time, a prime and easy target to get recruits and carry out violent acts.
As to your assertion that they wudnt want to sabotage the region economically,i laff again, because they don't give a hoot, the sponsors that is.Do u realise that as biz savvy as the SE is, markets and bizs,on which majority survive on,have persistently been closed for several days in most of the states, over the past 3months due to the protests of IPOB ?Do u know the economic cost and havoc on some people and families?Yet,these evil doers are ready to sponsor more of such protests and u think they wud think twice about sponsoring acts of violence in the region?No, they won't sir, because it's the most vulnerable region now, has easy to convince recruits and will thus serve the goal of their backers!!
I believe these agitators and their sponsors are SEasterners, and I believe also they have lots of supporters and sympathisers among the South Eastern populace, hence the compliance with the market shutdown directives. I begin to wonder to what ENDS, South easterners destabilizing their region, making it a hotbed for violence and terrorism
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by obailala(m): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For the Past three weeks, we have not seen, heard any news about boko haram attack nor has there been any thread created by PDP rats to celebrate any attack! Could it be they are still busy using IPOB Biafra to cause unrest in the South East?

Just asking!
Ngene e be like say u like trouble oh... e be like say u like wuarrel pass fight.. grin
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by maupe: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
I hope you are watching CNN. Please Ngenekwenu, watch your mouth
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by HzRF(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Just asking!

Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by bugzbunny: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu!
Ur fada mumu
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2015
jomoh:

We know what you're up to.

Its in phases. This is just the first phase right.

We're not the only one ready for you even God is ready for you.

Keep planning. The Master planner is awaiting the outcome of your plan.

Please leave God from the affairs of mere men
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by jomoh: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2015
chuna1985:

Please leave God from the affairs of mere men

....And that's the mistake people make. They make plans without involving their creator.

Well, wish you luck in your Godless plan.
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2015
jomoh:

....And that's the mistake people make. They make plans without involving their creator.

Well, wish you luck in your Godless plan.

Please make ur own godly plan n leave us with our devilish plan.
Re: No Boko Haram Attack For The Past 3 Weeks! What Is Happening To PDP? by Buttocks: 3:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Silly miserable political butt licker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING-Senator Akpabio's Election Upheld by Court , Sahara Reporters Lied / Will You Vote APC Come 2019? / London In 1926 Neater And More Organised Than Any City In Nigeria In Year 2050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.