Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook (27251 Views)

(photo) Paul Okoye Calls Out A Troll Begging Him For Money On Instagram / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media / Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tell Them
Cc @lalasticlala
Cc @seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by shobroy10(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
My brother they think xtenity is directly proportional to poverty they don't know it's inversely.
Making more money is ur way of praising God they don't know

16 Likes

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Lilshorecords(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Yh. I really wanna make money.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Demmocrats(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Yes his right, i totally agree with him but men of great wealth hardly go online to flaunt there enormous wealth its only men with peanuts that do that.

Men like Bill Gates
Rothschilds
Dangote
Carlos Slim
Warren etc

Men that are called Financial Giants!!!

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by kennyman2000(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Vanity upon vanity crew. Hope u na done hear.
If u na no hear, abeg indicate, make somebody help u na break it down in a layman language..

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
lol
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
I thought he went to school? Still trying hard to understand his expression. Well, now I know that money doesn't answer all things. Go get your WAEC result first.

34 Likes

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by ultrazone(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Cool
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by starG7(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Hmm Interesting!
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Like someone said on this forum, poverty is so expensive that I cannot afford and by the Grace of God I will never be able to afford it in Jesus name.
And like I always tell people- if all is VANITY that makes POVERTY vain too. So, why settle for P when you can have all the RICHES as long as is in righteousness and holiness so one can make heaven at last cos in the end nothing else matters other than your Heavenly Passport(SALVATION) but no SHOW-OFFS
#LordPlsBlessMe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Shinelle(f): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol....
These guys sha...
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by EternalBeing: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned
to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total
stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God,
or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns
out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which
the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

"Can man's 6cm brain know all about GOD that created an immeasurable universe? Even the greatest scientists with their giant mainframe computer technologies have not known 1 trillionth of the Universe, they can't even explain the Hand that hangs the Sun on nothing; it has not fallen form where HE placed it, the Hand that keeps the earth; not to veer off ever since it's been orbiting the Sun. The ALMIGHTY is immeasurable MIGHTY indeed!!!"

136 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Ifiegboria(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
On point bro. God's blessings all the way
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by grbgrb4(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by fratermathy(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
The truth is that no one wants to be poor. However, religion added to poverty makes the poor think that wealth is a sin grin. This is simply to justify their poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by femi4: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2015
What a vain statement. Still vanity sha

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by chelseaboi(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Money and riches re good but serving ur God is the ultimate not minding if u re rich or poor..
But is he trying to say that the poor peo dnt serve God

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by psychologist(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
If my father is the most high, why will I be poor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by buoye1(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
I'm a Christian, i hate poverty... I shall be richly blessed in Jesus name..

I'llbe so great in life by God's grace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Wizdray: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Tpumpin468: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
please I need advice I have just 300k I need a good advice on business idea I live in lag but very soon relocating to Ekiti probably I got a good a business idea.......
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Simpletosexy: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2015
angry grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by SHOPPERS(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Haa
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Pascal181: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
U re right but how much do u use ur wealth to glorify God

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by 360ng: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by powerfulsettingz: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
They were right our God is a rich God
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by makay200(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
true talk
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Smitsam: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Having money is a proof of the fulfilment of God's promises of goodness and mercies following you... Every christain needs its so abundantly..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by kendrick9(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
ok
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by hizson(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Photo: Paul Okoye Passes Message To Christian Fans On Facebook by Qaisar1: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Some Christians think that the only way to heaven is by being poor... They start using the beggar Lazarus as a case study... Neglecting Abraham, David and others.

While some believe that being rich will be bring more temptations thereby increasing your chances of missing heaven...

Either ways, please don't suffer your children because of your egocentric decisions and behaviour... If you can't be rich for yourself as a man, please be for your wife and children!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Peter Okoye Signs Papi J To His P Classic Record Label / The Makun Brothers: AY, Lanre And Yomi Casual In New Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.