Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister (1799 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Laura Ikeji Stuns With Baby Bump In New Photos / Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!! (2) (3) (4)

Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 2:41am On Nov 14, 2015
The 28 year old ex mbgn stunned in this new post

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by FemaleBlogger: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2015

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Charix don't she look flawless
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Charix don't she look flawless
Leave me alone, old woman.

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
The 28 year old ex mbgn stunned in this new post
I want her number ASAP!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Divineluv14(f): 5:34am On Nov 14, 2015
So?

Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Akposkool(m): 5:38am On Nov 14, 2015
That kid surely looks like yobo. But this his wife like paparazzi too much
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
charix:

Leave me alone, old woman.
at x28
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
I want her number ASAP!!!!
that you won't get
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Akposkool:
That kid surely looks like yobo. But this his wife like paparazzi too much
that is not yobos child biko
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Divineluv14 post=39999685]So?[/pquote]you cared enough to click and comment
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
that you won't get
she is my celebrity crush
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Targaryen:
she is my celebrity crush
really. Ok
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
at x28
Your time has passed. Nobody finds you attractive anymore, that's why you lock boys and men into relationships. I laugh at you because they always chop and clean mouth in the end leaving you an emotional wreck.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
charix:

Your time has passed. Nobody finds you attractive anymore, that's why you lock boys and men into relationships. I laugh at you because they always chop and clean mouth in the end leaving you an emotional wreck.
nobody finds her attractive?? Have you see the activity on her instagram pictures? undecided and men chop and go? Shes been in a solid relationship for 4 years!
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
nobody finds her attractive?? Have you see the activity on her instagram pictures? undecided and men chop and go? Shes been in a solid relationship for 4 years!
I'm not in the mood today, carry your attention-seeking tactics somewhere else.
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
End time
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
hooli:
End time
how is this end time? angry keep fooling about. Don't go find work
Re: Munachi Abii Stuns With Adaeze Yobo Sister by Palmwinetapper: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
charix:

I'm not in the mood today, carry your attention-seeking tactics somewhere else.
I've noticed every time I'm right, you cower away. Also I never asked you to reply me so get off my fukinn post! You dog

Too Bad! Linda Ikeji Posted Viviangist's Photo As Girl Killed By Biafrans / 2324xclusive Update: Miley Cyrus.... 2015’s Most Misunderstood Rebel / Funke Akindele Is Dating Another Married Man! - This Time Its Jjc Skillz!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64