Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil (3137 Views)

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / Stanley Lawson Purchased Le-Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt For Diezani -SaharaR / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by 9jaclicktivist: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Sometimes, you allow a sense of humanity and godliness to overshadow and defeat the raw feeling of natural angst. As a Christian, the Bible teaches us never to return evil for evil. This woman was the haughtiest of them all. She respected no one and carried on as if she was God. She had only scorn for the legislators and derided even her colleagues. Then her position as minister was so important to her she wouldn't even seek aggressive treatment early but waited until May 29 before filling the airwaves. Diezani, we pray for you. We pray also that you live to tell some stories so we can learn about the dark conspiracy called the Jonathan administration. How many times do we need to repeat to humans that a good name towers above everything?

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by vivacious01: 6:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Jesus,from henceforth,I forgive you with all my heart.FTC things,not happy it's on this sad post though.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by FruityLass: 6:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Ahnahn....

Hope this isn't photoshop undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by MosakuAW(m): 6:03am On Nov 14, 2015
This can't be!

It coundn't be this worse.

This is photoshop, but if this is true then i truly beleive the Yoruba adage that say "Oju ti owo" meaning money is useless at times.

With all the Billions in Naira. She looks like someone playing "horror role" in a movie.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by nosiebaba(m): 6:05am On Nov 14, 2015
God be with her!
At the end of the day everyone is human, money and houses in banana island can't buy life
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by cephaswizzy(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2015
God have mercy.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by bigzic(m): 6:07am On Nov 14, 2015
WHAT !!!shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by AngryNigerian(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Good work, photoshopper...
but.......

AICANBILIVIT!!!
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Agimor(m): 6:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Even if forgiven nemesis will still catch up with her in any case let her reture the stolen money then she will be purge of her attrocity/iniquities.

Speedy

Recovery!
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Abasi mmi ooo!!! shocked
Buhari, has reduce you to nothing..
Buhari daris God oo..
shey na this woman alone thief?
Blind President!!!
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by maverick24(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2015
I wish her quick recovery as a fellow citizen however that doesn't erode the corruption charges. We Nigerians are just too emotional and always sentimental in our thinking. Imagine someone saying that it's FG that wants to kill her. Pray for healing power of God to fall on her and also for her to come and expose all those accomplices in the looting of our national treasury

2 Likes

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by blesoh(f): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Omg! She looks really pale and old,father please heal her

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by emamos: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Photokiosk
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by 9jaclicktivist: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2015
emamos:
Photokiosk

not photoshopped please, ask delemomodunwho met her recently on an exclusive interview
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians gossiping since 1960. Even in church they be like CHURCH LET US PRAY FOR SISTER AMAKA SHE'S BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH HIV.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by holluwai(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2015
yea right
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Lobolintin(m): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2015
I love you ma
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by emamos: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2015
9jaclicktivist:

not photoshopped please, ask delemomodunwho met her recently on an exclusive interview
if so,may God heal her
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by UncleJudax(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2015
FruityLass:
Ahnahn....

Hope this isn't photoshop undecided
You hope it is not photoshop? You are gleeful someone is in such a sorry state?

Cancer is not transmitted via corruption. Be guided.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Get well soon. sad
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by colossus2: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2015
9jaclicktivist:

You no sabi lie

1 Like

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2015
maverick24:
I wish her quick recovery as a fellow citizen however that doesn't erode the corruption charges. We Nigerians are just too emotional and always sentimental in our thinking. Imagine someone saying that it's FG that wants to kill her. Pray for healing power of God to fall on her and also for her to come and expose all those accomplices in the looting of our national treasury

Diezani is yet to be indicted on any corruption charge.If you have any eveidence that could indict her,kindly take it to the FG or the british metropolitan police.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by doctokwus: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2015
One thing we shud ask ourselves is this:
Would she have been showing Nigerians these pictures of frailty if gej had won the election and returned to power?
We shud also note the several thousands with cancer,but due to her monumental corruption can not afford even the care Nigeria offers,talkless of getting the best care in the world.Who pities for such people?
A nation can not make progress if it's people pander to sentiments and there is no Justice.
Even when an armed robber or murderer is caught, he/she has an human angle to his/her person that wud elicit pity from other human beings,but does it mean that person shud not pay the price for such ignominious act? Certainly not!

2 Likes

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by bronzegoddess(f): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Photoshop!!!!
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Muna15: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2015
She's suffering from electoral shock.
I pray she does not die with our money like Abacha.
PMB,kindly do the needful before this woman joins Abacha.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by ibedun: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2015
May she die a painful death IJN. Jesus has heard my prayers. My father holy Jesus will not let me down.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by johnmartus(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2015
MAY HER SOUL COTINUE REST IN PANIC
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by ThisMeansWAR: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2015
if she did steal our collective wealth, may she die even a more painful death.. If she didnt, i wish her well.
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by vosquare: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2015
Na her grandma b this?

Happy she will soon die sha
Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Mzdivacious(f): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2015
no one cares.even if she dies.her corpse still going to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Saturn213: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2015
Are you one of the people employed to limit the damage to her reputation online?

If you are, tell your employers that it is too late. Nigerians will not fall for this gimmick

She will face justice and return the stolen funds

9jaclicktivist:

Re: Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil by Shortyy(f): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2015
the comments i'm seeing here tho. so many saints in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malabu OPL 245 - The Summary Of The Controversial Deal / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon In 1967 In Aburi, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.