Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory (572 Views)

Shiloh 2015: Updates & Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Shiloh 2015 Live Update / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory by shegxy9(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Conductor -- Lagos! Lagos! Canaanlan Church! Enter with your change ooo to avoid disagree ooo Bus on the move......!! Hello my fellow Nigerians ... I don come again oo, your famous drug seller...if you're used to this bus you go know me wella!! This time we have rebranded.. Now, it can cure your physical illness,Spiritual illness, Mental illness, Financial illness, Marital illness, and even academical illness.. But wetin dey be say na 5days we wan use give you this correct and confied medicine... The name nah FROM GLORY TO GLORY... This medicine too big you no fit finish am... Na from Tuesday 8-Saturday 13 of Dec 2015... I go advise you make you come straight to our company so aba boys no go sell fake give you. Our company dey Canaanland, Km 10, Idiroko rd ota ogun state Or our branch wen dey near you. Passenger- how much be your medicine Seller -- (laughs) just come with your faith and believe because the Tested and Trusted medicine na free of charge oooo... No come alone oh but come with your family,friends even ur enemies because spiritual food go plenty full everywhere , Miracles no go stop, Signs and Wonder go dey flow like water and you sef go collect your own for free. Jesus na Baba... # SHILOH2015 # FROMGLORYTOGLORY # Remain blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2015
grin seriously waiting for Shiloh 2015 I can't believe it's around the corner already HEAVEN ON earth greetings to all WINNERS family
Re: Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory by Anas09: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy You beat me to it. I was going to open a thread for it.
From Glory to Glory.
Re: Shiloh 2015: From Glory To Glory by newspapers: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Hahahah @Ana... All that matters is we are sharing teh good news o.

The live stream will be via http://www.shiloh2015.com/ and all accommodation details also can be gotten from http://www.newscabal.com/2015/12/02/shiloh-2015-from-glory-to-glory-live-telecast-broadcast/

I'm set for a change of story peeps... i dont know about you!

(1) (Reply)

Why Will God Come To Earth For Our Sins / Define Valentine / Should Christains Listen To Secular Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.