Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... (771 Views)

How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals / After Paying N2.5m For Son's Rehab In Abuja, Family Discover This...... / Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by SSpeter(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2015
God saved me from my enemies yesterday. I almost died. It happened yesterday evening. I went to dopemu market to buy food stuffs cos I was out of stock. I had almost finished buying when I saw a woman turning hot peppered pomo inside a white bucket...(O boy..na so I use my hand buy trouble o) I approached her, took a very nice corner where I won't be visible and started downloading the hot peppered pomo every round was a fifty box, the pomo was incredibly sweet nd peppery that I started wishing for a green bottle(orijin)...after eating 10pieces the woman gave me additional one cheesy....with the tooth-pick I munched it with style I paid and left. Then I walked to the guy where I bought stuffs from cos that was where I kept my goods before patronising the pomo seller. As I was discussing with the guy I heard a loud rumble in my stomach, na so I ask the guy for toilet the guy directed me na so I pay the toilet attendant carry water....boy the toilet was bad but I no send I did it quickly, and ran out on my way back to the store, I heard another rumble, I ran back gave the woman another 50 box, I entered, did the normal thing. This time I walked to the store carried my stuff, before I got to where I would board a cab, I heard another sound....chaiii...see as I dey run for market, na so I go meet the toilet attendant gave her another 50 box, went in but this time I did not defecate, immediately I entered the trouble stopped. As I came came out, strolling back to the bus stop....i felt it again ran back....this time the toilet attendant smiled at me...and asked "guy what did you eat in yoruba" I told her...before she could say jack, I was inside doing the normal thing when I came out my face turned red, I struggled to reach a chemist shop bought flagyl...took it, the chemist guy told me to eat bread nd not take water....I did just that, after some minutes I felt better. As I was walking back to the bus stop I saw the pomo seller, she asked me customer "did you forget anything in yoruba"...I looked at her smiled and said NO...for my mind e be like say make I throw away the poison wey she dey call pomo........................thank God I survived..... Beware of Hot Peppery Pomo...

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2015
My brother if them no wan comment , I will comment for u....dont mind them. Them be Maheeda under wear they comment on only unclad matters...
#Sorrybro!
Re: How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by SSpeter(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2015
F50:
My brother if them no wan comment , I will comment for u....dont mind them. Them be Maheeda under wear they comment on only unclad matters...
#Sorrybro!
grin...thank you my bro...happie weeknd
Re: How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by sinaj(f): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Lol ekpele o! cheesy
Re: How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by awesome4: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol funny cheesy
Re: How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by SSpeter(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
sinaj:
Lol ekpele o! cheesy
awwwwwww....thank you.....beware of peppered pomo..... cheesy
Re: How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by SSpeter(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
awesome4:
Lol funny cheesy
yh....pls don't eat peppered pomo....oooooo.... grin
Re: How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by arimahoseloka(m): 2:29am On Nov 15, 2015
My brother u get luck o. Had it been toilet no dey close by nko? Pepper things like Dat dey scatter Belle o.
Re: How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... by SSpeter(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2015
arimahoseloka:
My brother u get luck o. Had it been toilet no dey close by nko? Pepper things like Dat dey scatter Belle o.
lol...no mind joor la long throat cause am

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This!! / Workout Motivation And Humour Ig:@workoutnija / Why You Must Quit Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.