Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map (975 Views)

Group Faults Urhobo Inclusion In Biafra Map / Urhobo denounces inclusion in map of Biafra / Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by pikapizy(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2015
THE Urhobo nation yesterday denounced its membership in the proposed map of Biafra by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
The Indigenous People of Biafra on a Peaceful Protest over the Arrest of the Director of Radio Biafra, along Ikwerre road in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Photo: Nwankpa Chijioke
Making the position known yesterday in a statement, National Publicity Secretary of the Urhobo Progress Union, UPU, Alhaji Mumakai-Unagha, warned that Urhobo and its territories should be counted out from any IPOB plan.
“IPOB have their rights of agitation for freedom of self determination as enshrined in the united nation declaration stressing that other ethnic groups should not be dragged along to avoid the mistake that led to the civil war.
“The magnanimity of Urhobos in allowing Igbos celebrate the Igbo Cultural Day should not be taken for granted as we urge IPOB to delist Urhobo from its proposed map.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by benedictnsi(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Urhobos in Rivers state ?
Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by truefact: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Urhobo people, bye bye..you are not biafran,...sorry to have included you...

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by Udmaster(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2015
IGBO LEADERS/GOVERNORS ARE NOT IN SUPPORT OF NNAMDI KANU. No wonder, No one has paid for his bail.

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by pazienza(m): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2015
Alhaji Mumakai-Unagha

Hmm, an Alhaji?
I know that Dokubo Asari is a Muslim, but that had never stopped him from reasoning well so far.

How prevalent though is Islam amongst the Urhobos? Never thought there are Urhobo Muslims, let alone one who is an UPU Exco member.

4 Likes

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by omoelesa(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2015
That Alahji is a yolloba man,he probably wants to cause disunity between the ibos and the urhobos.yeye flattheads.

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by Qelvin(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2015
everybody using Biafra to gain rare attention and score cheap points including no-name having clowns angry grin grin grin very soon Shekau(if the ape is still alive) and his Sambisa colony will come out with their own rants about been forced into Biafra

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by RisingSun1: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Alhaji Mumakai-Unagha Pls there will be no mosque in Biafraland,you are free to remain with your northern almajiri brothers in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by QuotaSystem: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2015
The way Biafra is being rubbished and rejected on a daily basis by the South South is becoming alarming.

Such desperation...how shameful and hilarious grin

3 Likes

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by Ballmer: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Biafra av suffered, I initially thought they would have the entire 5 igbotic states but with the way the are being denounced globally like leperosy some Igbotic state might even offer to remains under Nigeria while 3 or 2 Igbo state become Biafra, LMAO

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by Favparis(f): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2015
None of my Business undecided
Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by DaBullIT(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2015
[size=28pt]Biafra has just one confirmed state

Nairaland State , [/size]every other real, physical states and citizens living in them renounce Biafra

1 Like

Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by lionness(f): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]Biafra has just one confirmed state

Nairaland State , [/size]every other real, physical states and citizens living in them renounce Biafra

Seems like Seun and Kanu are relatives cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mr. Seun, please get your Mods, to keep delete these trash threads for your own safety sake
Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by coputa(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
The urhobos,being the fifth largest tribe in Nigeria cannot be dragged like a puppet into a selfish and an unrealistic jamboree that its proponent does not believe in.Biafra should not take the hospitality of the Urhobos for granted.
Re: Urhobos Denounces Inclusion In The Proposed Biafran Map by pikapizy(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2015
I'm laffing at the ibos with the left part of teeth...at the end we Niger Deltans won't follow them ,the ibos will come back begging to be part of Nigeria.. then we can only accept them as slaves ...I've said it countless times the cry for creation of Biafra is a good noise backed up by greed ...them wan get country on top the oil wey them no get ...una don use una coal finish? let nobody quote me ..if you don't like my comment f...k out of my thread ...
PS: I have an ibo middle name "Ikechuckwu " ..my dad was Delta ibo ...but I'm not greedy like the other jobless boys

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Agrees Buhari Has Recorded A Lot Of ‘achievements’ In 6 Months / Botched Arm Deal: Oritsejafor Ihejirika To Be Arrested Today / Photos;See How Orji Uzor Kalu & Friends Celebrated The Court Of Appeal's Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.