Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,624 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Job Database Advise To FGN - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Database Advise To FGN (801 Views)

FGN Graduate Employment Scheme 2018 (APPLY NOW) / DGS/FGN Interview Invite / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Database Advise To FGN by akanbiaa(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2015
My Suggestion to the Federal Government via CUPS on how to lay a solid foundation to eradicate unemployment or at least alleviate its effect on the youths
1. A highly secured online database should be built to take record of all unemployed or underemployed youths who wish to have a job befitting of their skills,experience and qualifications I believe Experts of Integrity can oversee the project thru the Ministry Senator Chris Ngige is overseeing in liason with Mr Dalungs and other related ministries as it relates to job and employment.
2. The database should map the persons full name with His Bank Verification number and any other valid means of identification and his main phone number.
3. The CV of the person with passport should be uploaded and another picture where the person will snap a picture holding a specially generated number sent to him or her when he started the registration process to verify he truly is the person.
4. The database should be designed in such a way that you (Government)can search and group people according to Age range, Class of Degree, Type of Degree, Field of study, years of experience, years unemployed after graduation(these set will be given highest priority), Marital Status, State, LGA, Place of residence(very important in deciding where to train or post a person if employed), and any other important indicators the database team can think of in the design stage
5. A skill acquisition page where people will have to write what they have passion for and will love to be trained and empowered in, and the entrepreneur section for those already in business but need assistance(their full info must be provided address and proof of ownership documents.
6. Aptitude test should be based on field of interest and practical questions relating to real life work scenarios not all about GMAT and the rest for sometimes those who pass highly in calculations and English don't get the job done efficiently and are not innovative just crammers.
7. Provide at least 2 referees of integrity and holding positions of honor could be teacher, Lecturer etc in the CV that was uploaded.
We should be free to thinks of how to perfect it and make it operational effective and efficient.

Re: Job Database Advise To FGN by yak(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
instead of d BVN I think d National Identification Number NIN issued by nimc shld b used cos it resides in d National Database. all d same, urs is a useful tot

1 Like

Re: Job Database Advise To FGN by akanbiaa(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
yak:
instead of d BVN I think d National Identification Number NIN issued by nimc shld b used cos it resides in d National Database. all d same, urs is a useful tot
I am not so sure the NIN was dedigned to detect multiple registration.
Re: Job Database Advise To FGN by yak(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
akanbiaa:
I am not so sure the NIN was dedigned to detect multiple registration.

am sure it is. u can attempt to prove.
Re: Job Database Advise To FGN by Mordecai(m): 6:47am On Nov 18, 2015
For some reason I do not yet understand, you somehow believe this government cares about all these. Time will enlighten you...
Re: Job Database Advise To FGN by Mordecai(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Have you been enlightened now?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!vacancy!! / GE Nigeria Latest Oil And Gas Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Jobs For Unemployed Graduates Living In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.