Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) (1555 Views)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ / Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by Nnemuka(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2015
What can you say?

Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2015
You wan start e-war this early morning ba?

1 Like

Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by PRYCE(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2015
WORD!
Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by Khd95(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2015
Mumu thread
Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2015
Biafrans locked it down with Yorubas in the politial section of nairaland where yoruba 'propagandists' and other biafra head hunters prepare and dish out all manner of lies and falsehood against the biafra struggle and emancipation. That is why nairalanders no longer see the e-war of calumny against biafra on front page of nairaland.

'Lies and falsehood may have travelled thousands of miles but it takes one giant leap of truth to out run it' ...lordofjustice 2015

Viva Biafra

Note: NL mods are bigots

1 Like

Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by Nnemuka(f): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Khd95:
Mumu thread

APC liars dissappointed by my thread.
sai baba grin

2 Likes

Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2015
By their comments you shall know them

No corruption recorded in GEJ's tenure grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by Trut(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2015
I see no CHANGE - 2Pac.
Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by realborn(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2015
My Opinion:

A. Change under GEJ
- Nigerians were told what the government felt we wanted to hear. Hence the headline
- the same TSA that majority of the MDA's did not adhere to? How could that have generated any savings?
- the headline was in future tense, thus prophetic at the time in Jan 2015. It represented what will happen after GEJ gets eventually kicked out, and a serious government comes on board

B. Change under Buhari
- a frugal system in place.
- implementation of TSA led to exposure of looted funds, hence actual tangible and measurable recovery of some money. No speculation.
- government that understands its responsibilities.
- not all talk, but some action in progress.

NB:
Same CBN governor under both governments, different results.

I am sure there is no need for brain surgery to spot the difference.

Op good excerpts. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by Khd95(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2015
:O:O
Nnemuka:

APC liars dissappointed by my thread.
sai baba grin

u tink photoshoped pictures will help ur wailing careergrin
Re: Change Under Buhari And Transformation Under GEJ (photo) by psucc(m): 9:40am On Nov 14, 2015
GEJ was transforming NOT change.

(1) (Reply)

Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! / Bishop Kukah Blasts Billionaire Pastors In His Christmas Message / Photos:Hoodlums Vandalize APC Seceretariat In Omoku, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.