Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! (7332 Views)

Brazil Tourist Visa, Account Statement / Account Statement To Use / You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by dabadu: 11:18am On May 18, 2009
I have been accepted in two undergraduate studies in Sweden but:
I have a question as regards the bank account statement for getting students residence permit while applying in Swed embassy.

After you get the bank account statement with the amount of the money required and you submit document in Swed embassy will they verify your bank account in order to know if you still have the money in your bank account or they do not have the right to verify your personal bank account.

For students who are currently in Sweden.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated smiley
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by barikpooa: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
am also interested in knowing.I learnt 75-100,000 knorors. calculate n c hw far
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by travelcare: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2009
For Swedish Residence Permit as a student, you are expected to fund yourself and no sponsor is required. You need to have good flow into and out of your account. Putting a lump sum without a normal flow or growth in your account is a bad account. For instance, your balance as at 5th June was N1m and the next deposit as at today is N4m making your total balance to be N5m is bad account if you want to apply for a permit/visa.

For more information/enquiries/advice/assistance feel free to contact Travelcare Consults through travelcare.consults@gmail.com or Call Olawale if very urgent on 08023809767 or 016663625 or come to our office:

Travelcare Consults
Akinola A. Akingbala & Co
17 Ashabi Shonuyi street
Ijeshatedo Surulere
Lagos

Information is absolutely free!!!

Travelcare
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by vikiviko(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
The Statement will be verified.
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2010
Guy, we know the statement will be verified, the question is "do they have any legal right to verify your account balance and if they do, how will they word the refusal letter since the account is genuine. shey them go talk say the balance is considerably low for a swedish student visa, all i know is that there is not way they can word the refusal letter without giving away the bank that told them ur balance, which is anoda big issue for banks. It can affect them adversely. They can scan the statement to the bank and ask them to take a look at it and confirm its authenticity that it emanated from the bank. I need strong prove that bank they release people balance to 3rd party. U think say embassy stupid, they will never be complicit in a case where an applicant is holding a bank responsible for loss of fund or theft on his account owing to the fact that they released his balance to a 3rd party recently. You can even sue embassy if anything goes wrong in your account, alleging them of complicit in ur loss of fund, as you dont know the transfer parameter of the information sought on ur account by the embassy, you can claim ur bank info has fallen into the hands of fraudsters courtsy embassy. Some people say they make calls to confirm balance, as much as they do that, the embassy that does that is crazy, phone conversation is not admissible in court, embassy is wise enough to know that they need paper evidence of ur verification to put in your file in case of anything. The bank verifying officer contact must be in the paper to be held on file
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by justwise(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2010
Ashiri_IQ:

Guy, we know the statement will be verified, the question is "do they have any legal right to verify your account balance and if they do, how will they word the refusal letter since the account is genuine. shey them go talk say the balance is considerably low for a swedish student visa, all i know is that there is not way they can word the refusal letter without giving away the bank that told them your balance, which is anoda big issue for banks. It can affect them adversely. They can scan the statement to the bank and ask them to take a look at it and confirm its authenticity that it emanated from the bank. I need strong prove that bank they release people balance to 3rd party. U think say embassy silly, they will never be complicit in a case where an applicant is holding a bank responsible for loss of fund or theft on his account owing to the fact that they released his balance to a 3rd party recently. You can even sue embassy if anything goes wrong in your account, alleging them of complicit in your loss of fund, as you dont know the transfer parameter of the information sought on your account by the embassy, you can claim your bank info has fallen into the hands of fraudsters courtsy embassy. Some people say they make calls to confirm balance, as much as they do that, the embassy that does that is crazy, phone conversation is not admissible in court, embassy is wise enough to know that they need paper evidence of your verification to put in your file in case of anything. The bank verifying officer contact must be in the paper to be held on file
Embassies do verify bank accounts and they are not breaking ANY law, you can't sue the embassy or the bank. If the embassy has any suspicion about bank details submitted by an applicant, the embassy has the right to call the bank to verify that particular bank statement
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by nykee(f): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2010
The embassy do call the bank, they only ask if the accout is domicile in a particular branch, ask for the account number and account holder and also ask when the account was opened, they don't disclose how much you have in the account, it is not possible to tell the embasy hw much a customer has in his account, its against the law and ethics of banking, meanwhile they call d head office to verify all this,

And don't forget the embassy can easily identify a fake bank statement,dis is when they get the bank involved.

The bottom line is DO NOT SUBMIT A FAKE BANK STATEMENT,
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2010
Justwise, maximum respect to you. Am not saying they dont have any right to confirm, as a matter of fact, every statement to embassy should come with a confirmation letter, they go even ask you for bank what u nid it for, whether na for your own personal records or to embassy, if na to embassy, they go give you letter, by that letter it means you have involved a third party in your account, but that 3rd party is limited to an amount of info. if i write my wife cheque of 100k, it doesnt mean the bank can give her my account details or tell her my balance. The bank letter is addressed to the embassy, if they suspect the account, two tins will either come to play. They go call on phone asking for the last three credit and debit on that account for a specified period, this is confirmed info, they will even call 3 branches randomly yo corroborate the info. but embassy don wise, bank will advice them to send the statement to them to take a look at, they can then respond whether na fake staty. The mode of verification of bank statement by embassy pass 100, i only know just few of them, the big question is whether they have any legal right to verify balance. My frnd was refused UK visa, i saw the refusal letter based on forged statement, he appealed against that decision and won the appeal, then the AIT judge foolishly revealed in the promulgation letter the verification carried out on his account, the mode and the bank verifying officer full name, branch and bla bla. just to reveal in full to the appelant how bristish embassy came abt the forged story and stuff. In that letter i learnt one more way of bank verfi by embassy. The bank were sent a templete questionaire form to be ticked or checked box if the answer is yes or no, no place wey dey ask balance
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by mybigade: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2010
hello
Re: Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! by mybigade: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2010
What does it take to get the sweden student residence permit

(1) (Reply)

Going on a Road Trip To Cotonou Togo &Ghana. U Can come along / Traveling To Belize Any Advice? / My South Africa Visa Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.