Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? (3195 Views)

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral / President Buhari Arrives Paris, France (Photos) / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by doctorEkene: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Just yesterday news filtered in through various news agencies about the deadly TERRORIST attacks on innocent lives in FRANCE.

I was so hurt, I felt bad at the height of disregard for human lives

But I felt worse when I realized that a trend #PRAY FOR PARIS was already in the social media..
Even Nigerians that never knew Paris existed were busy uploading pics and memes on the various social media at their disposal

And this got me thinking..
1. How many of these Nigerians prayed for the NORTH as BOKOHARAM killed innocent souls there.
2. How many Nigerians prayed for the SOUTH SOUTH and SOUTH EAST during the era of MILITANCY and KIDNAPPERS.
3. How many Nigerians prayed For KENYA during the bloody shopping mall and college attacks
4. How many even prayed for SOMALIA in their ongoing war against terrorism

This simple truth is this we don't care , we just want to belong , we just want to follow trends just to feel among

Inasmuch as I feel sad for the lost souls in PARIS attack, I don't see any difference between them and the souls who are lost daily in Nigeria and African as a whole.

Please I believe its time we free our selves from this MENTAL slavery, so that we can lift our nation to a greater height

DoctorEkene signing out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by chesterlee(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2015
Buhari refused to be a mediator for Boko haram, he failed to contribute his own quota to eliminate Boko haram

He waited till he became a president before fighting them.
He even faked an attack on himself, just to exonerate himself

"An attack on Boko Haram, is an attack against the north".

This statement was credited to the greatest hypocrite of our time.
Buhari

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by kkkp: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians are hypocrites..don't mind dem..we have our own terror attack here and nobody said pray for borno or yobe
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by Favparis(f): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2015
they want to show irrelevant condolence........
Hypocrisy in its PEAK

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by Ayekotoo(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2015
In Daystar, the church I worship, we pray for African nations that are having insurgency because lives are involved

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by Omotayor123(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Na wah oooo..
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by Zuria(f): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2015
We pray for Paris cos every muslim is forced to be on the defensive...

On the fun side: the French Army didn't take to Twitter to warn the Hostage-takers after the killing their citizens.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by DaBullIT(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2015
You are forgetting that you are a Nigerian or maybe a Biafran

You are also an hypocrite

Someone Started #Bringbackourgirls movement

Why didn't you start it when you know it is the humane thing to do ??

Did you just wake up from your slumber ?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by acenazt: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari refused to be a mediator for Boko haram, he failed to contribute his own quota to eliminate Boko haram

He waited till he became a president before fighting them.
He even faked an attack on himself, just to exonerate himself

"An attack on Boko Haram, is an attack against the north".

This statement was credited to the greatest hypocrite of our time.
Buhari

see this guy did Bh start under buhari?
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by acenazt: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Seriously Wen bh bombs Naija no body says a word. Thousands loos their lives and properties on a daily basis but paris got bombed yesterday and everyone is saying Pray for paris. Where's the Love?
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by teeboila(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2015
I agree with the op what did the french do whenever the boko boys strike us? nothing. but here we are sympathising with them even when we are currently engaged in our own battle with terrorism and it seems we are on our own.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by yang(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
OP you are a baboon living in a zoo
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by achyc2002(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Don't generalize it, instead say some Nigerians cos I can assure you some churches do. Catholic do, the Redeem close to my house do, Winners do and am sure some other host of churches and mosque does also.
Even, in our private closet, some individuals does.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
doctorEkene:
Just yesterday news filtered in through various news agencies about the deadly TERRORIST attacks on innocent lives in FRANCE.

I was so hurt, I felt bad at the height of disregard for human lives

But I felt worse when I realized that a trend #PRAY FOR PARIS was already in the social media..
Even Nigerians that never knew Paris existed were busy uploading pics and memes on the various social media at their disposal

And this got me thinking..
1. How many of these Nigerians prayed for the NORTH as BOKOHARAM killed innocent souls there.
2. How many Nigerians prayed for the SOUTH SOUTH and SOUTH EAST during the era of MILITANCY and KIDNAPPERS.
3. How many Nigerians prayed For KENYA during the bloody shopping mall and college attacks
4. How many even prayed for SOMALIA in their ongoing war against terrorism

This simple truth is this we don't care , we just want to belong , we just want to follow trends just to feel among

Inasmuch as I feel sad for the lost souls in PARIS attack, I don't area any difference between them and the souls who are lost daily in Nigeria and African as a whole.

Please I believe its time we free our selves from this MENTAL slavery, so that we can lift our nation to a greater height

DoctorEkene signing out
. This Is Exactly what Fela Kuti Termed Colonial mentality or better still colo mentality....This is one of the Reasons we have never moved forward as a country...The Average Nigerian Man is very wicked, he hates and beefs even his own blood Brother at will...NH has been bombing Nigeria for over 5 yrs no one deemed it fit to speak against them or campaign against them...but if its IPOB protest in UK or Mass slaughter in Paris na that time you go see useless famzing....white people that still call you baboons and primates, its indeed a shame on my People....

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by patrick89(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2015
People in ABUJA lagos PH and ENUGU should be very careful!!!

what happened to Paris might be carried out by bokoharam!!! I'm afraid!! this might cause so much problem! #copythat

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by chesterlee(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2015
acenazt:
see this guy did Bh start under buhari?

In a nutshell,

He didn't condemn Boko haram

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by achyc2002(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2015
acenazt:
Seriously Wen bh bombs Naija no body says a word. Thousands loos their lives and properties on a daily basis but paris got bombed yesterday and everyone is saying Pray for paris. Where's the Love?

Haba, it may be what you observed as result of the area you reside but I can bet you, lot of prayers were rendered during that time. Someone mentioned Daystar above and am sure if you give room, there will be more testifiers to ascertain that people do pray. Nobody is happy with the present situation and everyone I believe want change.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by doctorEkene: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

And who I said I did not

I only stopped when insane people started using it for political gain
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by anomsodi(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
is like u r high wit cock shit
wia is d group now
hav d found d ga:ls
abi dia sponsor no get money again
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by doctorEkene: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2015
yang:
OP you are a baboon living in a zoo

People like you should not be left to roam around

Swerve
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by anomsodi(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
is like u r high wit c:oc:k sh:it:
wia is d group now
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by DaBullIT(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2015
I wasn't talking about Chibok girls , i was talking about Pray for Borno movement , why didn't you start one and let it trend ?
doctorEkene:

And who I said I did not

I only stopped when insane people started using it for political gain
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by DaBullIT(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2015
For say you get sense ni , i for follow you argue

go in peace and go jam your waterloo later

anomsodi:
is like u r high wit c:oc:k sh:it:
wia is d group now

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by nwolisar: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2015
achyc2002:
Don't generalize it, instead say some Nigerians cos I can assure you some churches do. Catholic do, the Redeem close to my house do, Winners do and am sure some other host of churches and mosque does also.
Even, in our private closet, some individuals does.
And all these prayers never work? Na Wa o
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by kingofdemons: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2015
because here in Nigeria human lives are worthless so bombing and terrorists attack is a culture but in Paris it's once in a blue moon grin

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by doctorEkene: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
I wasn't talking about Chibok girls , i was talking about Pray for Borno movement , why didn't you start one and let it trend ?

One man cannot change a city unless the people in the city are willing to change

My point is Dis am only one person...I can only do what is within my power and coverage..

1 Like

Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by lmm4real: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Hg
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2015
It's because we are now used to it. These terrorist events are still somewhat unusual in Europe and whenever they happen, people still react with shock.

In Nigeria, sadly we are now used to bombings and terrorist killings. How many times are we going to tweet pray for Nigeria when Boko haram blows up people almost everyweek.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by doctorEkene: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2015
adeaks:
It's because we are now user to it. We are now used to it. These terrorist events are still somewhat unusual in Europe and whenever they happen, people still react with shock.

In Nigeria, sadly we are now used to bombings and terrorist killings. How many times are we going to tweet pray for Nigeria when. Boko haram blows up people almost everyweek.

Nice point

But we can still try more
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by achyc2002(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
nwolisar:
And all these prayers never work? Na Wa o

I believe strongly that there will be turnaround soon. No prayer is waste.
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by DaBullIT(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2015
That's where you f'd up big time, it takes just one person to make a difference

If wright brothers were waiting for the whole city, the world wouldn't have jets today

If Edison was waiting for the city , You wouldn't have electricity today

My point being, if you started that campaign and people feel what you feel , it would have trended

So before you blame others , try to ask yourself what would you have done differently, what should you have done

doctorEkene:

One man cannot change a city unless the people in the city are willing to change

My point is Dis am only one person...I can only do what is within my power and coverage..
Re: NIGERIANS Are Hypocrites...why Are We Praying For PARIS-FRANCE? by acenazt: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2015
achyc2002:

Haba, it may be what you observed as result of the area you reside but I can bet you, lot of prayers were rendered during that time. Someone mentioned Daystar above and am sure if you give room, there will be more testifiers to ascertain that people do pray. Nobody is happy with the present situation and everyone I believe want change.
guy free my matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE: Rivers State Election Tribunal - Gov. Wike Gave N100m To Justice Muazu / Yakubu Gowon The Good God Have Kept U Alive To Witness Biafra Independence / APC Steadily Sweeping Rivers State As They Make Intelligent Inroads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.