Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pls Beware Of Banom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Beware Of Banom (649 Views)

Banom Is Back / Pls Beware Of This Guys From Church Of Satan That Will Ask U To Pay... / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Beware Of Banom by Gadols(f): 11:33am On May 18, 2009
There is a poster in this nairaland.
Pls beware of his antics. Christians should be aware of this denom.
He is shrwed and very subtle like his father.
He is an anti Christ to the core. I believe he is using this medium
to portray christianity in bad light.
I wish he can be banned.
Re: Pls Beware Of Banom by PastorAIO: 11:53am On May 18, 2009
You're obviously new to Nairaland.

I'd like to introduce you to Huxley. Or at least be there to see your face when you discover his posts.
Re: Pls Beware Of Banom by tpaine: 11:57am On May 18, 2009
Pastor AIO:

You're obviously new to Nairaland.

I'd like to introduce you to Huxley. Or at least be there to see your face when you discover his posts.

Great line, Pastor. I have laughed my belly out with this one. Seriously, I take it as a complement.

The Nairalander former known as huxley (whose account has been banned from posting)
Re: Pls Beware Of Banom by OREAWADOO: 4:29pm On May 20, 2009
gaddol what is ur issue with him?
Re: Pls Beware Of Banom by OREAWADOO: 4:31pm On May 20, 2009
YOU HAVE ITCING EARS OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT

IF HE US NOT SAYING WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR IS THAT WHY NAIRALNDERS SHOULD BEWARE OF HIM?
Re: Pls Beware Of Banom by Tudor3(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2009
Gadol you're sick.so coz someone doesnt like your daddy G.O he's now the anti christ.i guess you were there when they gave birth to him to know his father is a demon. . . .go to hell slave of a criminal!
Re: Pls Beware Of Banom by hubreality(m): 1:59am On May 21, 2009
banom is already tamed. He did learn a lot from huxley now huxley2 and many others who lack godly manners, no single sense of humor . They don see free publicity to air their hatred. Na by fight, assainating established characters(personalities) and writing against Christ/God. Haba, must you go insane and trouble the entire forums just because you're an atheist or whatever. Minus Love any religion or whatever is a bunch of trash. Some people are busy digging their graves in ignorance. Pride goes before a fall. All you see is not all there's.
Re: Pls Beware Of Banom by maddock(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2009
The Church is marching on
The church is marching on
The gate of Hell shall not prevail
The church is marching on
Re: Pls Beware Of Banom by Tudor3(m): 8:18am On May 21, 2009
Wrong!
The church members are marching on!
The pastors are cruising in private jets!
Glory,glory,HALELUYAH!

(1) (Reply)

Excuses / Where Is Faith Of Old? / Rememeber Greater Is He That Is In You Than He That Is In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.