Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Paris Attack : Mobile Phone 'saved Man's Life' Outside Stade De France - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Attack : Mobile Phone 'saved Man's Life' Outside Stade De France (447 Views)

Life Outside The Whitehouse, Michelle Obama Shares Her Workout Photos. / Suspected Paris Attack Mastermind Now Dead (photos) / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paris Attack : Mobile Phone 'saved Man's Life' Outside Stade De France by edward1984(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2015
PHONE 'SAVED Mans LIFE as BULLET HITS His PHONE

Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8THIjaVwf0
Re: Paris Attack : Mobile Phone 'saved Man's Life' Outside Stade De France by 2prexios: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2015
destiny's phone: some among the dead were led to the place by their phone.

RIP to the dead.

Islam is the religion of rage, I quit islam because:

I believe in Jihad, but it is said 'Islam is the religion of peace'.

It is also said 'Islam is the total submission to the will of almighty allah'.

My confusion liberated me: if islam is religion of peace,

why didnt its founder embrace peace in the battle of badru and others?

if islam is total submission to the will of almighty allah,

why does the will of the almighty need the destructive rage of an islam?

the will is not like natural laws, phenomenon or prophecy that come to pass on its own.

it needs men to orchestrate itself on other men, it is therefore an almighty will.

the will of rage.

Islam is the total submission to the will of the almighty rage, allah.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Flag Lowered To Half-staff Worldwide / Muhammad And The Jewish Woman / Freedom Of Speech: Victory For Preacher In Free Speech Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.